Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2018 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Do androids dream of synthetic daisies? If that aesthetic appeals to you, you'll like this body mist. It's a cold, one note artificial floral. It's also extremely strong and long lasting. I use it as an air and surface spray for difficult to remove odors. If you want to use it as a fragrance, please do so sparingly! It still manages to smell better than the majority of grocery store air fresheners, and it's only ~$3.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I, surprisingly enough, liked this one. It smells, as others have said before, clean and soapy/floral--not overpoweringly--which is nice as a mild, everyday scent for environments where more complex, strong or cloying fragrances would be inappropriate.

I think I would repurchase this, as it is one of the very few foral scents I like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My signature scent back in high school, I've since moved on to more "grown-up" perfumes (a.k.a expensive..lol) but I'd buy it again just for nostalgia.

on 10/25/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an intensely clean, shower smell. It smells like an addictive shampoo or body wash that makes me feel very fresh. I bought a tiny bottle (2oz maybe?) from Walmart for 2 dollars and keep it in my bag. I'm totally in love with it as a 26 year old beauty addict. Will repurchase but as it is strong and long-lasting, I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A nice fresh and flowery smell. I also like the fact that it's a mild smell and not a stinging one.