Calgon Morning Glory

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Calgon Morning Glory

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent when I use it OCCASIONALLY!!!! BUT Not on the daily. I am a perfume junkie and I Ave purchased scents from all over the world (i LOVE scents from Saudi Arabia and from the United Emirates!!!)
Anyway..I first smelled this in my mother in law after she showered. I apply scents just after I shower as well. Anyway..... it smelled wonderful. I had my husband get me a bottle pronto!!!
I used it in til I kind of.....got sick of it. So I give it a break and then use it again out of nowhere.
I'm worried that if "I"---a person who loves most scents-- then I might be Making my loved ones even more sick of it then I am.
Good for scent and perfume junkies who are open and like to experiment with new fragrances.....it is a floral sxent, a bit heady...can be over powering if you a apply a lot of it. If you use it with a light hand, it is a nice, out of shower, fresh, shampoo/soap scent. Or could be good for someone who wants to smell like they just got out if the shower ;-)

on 10/17/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate with this scent.
At times I cannot stand it and think it is too strong and not a pleasant scent.
At other times I really enjoy the freshness and clean scent it has.
If sprayed lightly it reminds me of a good old shampoo scent from back in the day.
Before they tried to "improve" the scents and make them fruity and childish.

It can be a nice clean shampoo type scent but if you are not careful it can be overwhelming as well.

on 11/21/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect light floral fragrance.I mostly wear this one in the summer.

Popular Fragrances