Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

4.6

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

it smells so good I have smelt the whole collection of this sent it is perfect for getting out the bath/shower

on 7/15/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This scent is the epitome of "shower fresh." I only recently stumbled across this one. I tried the little mini splash in the store and knew I had to have it. The little bottle is cute and pretty and I couldn't stop smelling my arm. This is so inexpensive. I have a hard time describing the scent because it's a very clean, fresh smell but not that typical ozonic/aquatic clean smell. In my personal experience I have never known the Morning Glory flower to have any particular scent either so maybe Calgon just named this with the idea of a fresh morning shower in mind. I just don't know. Honestly what this reminds me of is Degree's "Shower Fresh" antiperspirant scent. I suppose that's not a glamorous way to describe it but simply put, Morning Glory smells SHOWER FRESH. I am going to try the shower gel/bubble bath too. This seems like the perfect, clean and non-offensive clean smell. Try it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Very nice fragrance. Fresh, clean scent. Not overly flowery and the staying power is pretty good too. Not cheap smelling and no strong alcohol overtones at all.

Eyes: Violet

This is a perfectly fine, inoffensive body spray if you want a cheap little drugstore body spray. Not a thing wrong with it although there's not a thing special about it. So why the four lippies? Because wait... there's more.... and I love, love, love products that are multi-taskers.

It's a FABRIC REFRESHER if you've had to be hangin' out with some smoky people or if you just want to perk your clothes up with a nice little scent. Plays nicely with any other clean fragrance you might be wearing.

It's an AIR FRESHENER! Oh yeah! I said Air Freshener! An only-slightly-more expensive-than-Febreeze Air Freshener with the nice twist of smelling like powder and shampoo!

I picked this up in a Walgreens a few years ago because I was in a hurry, there was this nice clean fragrance in the air as I was picking up some toothpaste, and I tracked down what the smell was -- the morning glory body mist. Since someone had been smoking in my car (grrr) that morning, I thought it might help chase the smoke away if I sprayed it around the upholstery while I drove around with windows open.

I keep it in the car at all times. For me, it's like rating tap water. Extraordinarily special? No. Indispensable? Yes.

on 2/8/2006 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent!! I have the body splash and want to try the perfume that has been out for awhile now. It smells so fresh and clean and I always get compliments on it!! This is a great fragrance for women who want to feel good and not smell like a flower. I love the flower Morning Glory too. Although, I'm not sure if they smell the same. I will repurchase this scent because it's so natural and cheap!

While I have many perfumes, some much more expensive, this has to be my all time favorite. My boyfriend has said this scent should always be my "signature" scent because it reminded him so much of me [of course I've been wearing it constantly for years, so I can understand why.] I like to use it when blowing out my hair mainly, it is a very crisp and clean scent and I am always sniffing my hair all day [and it lasts a LOOOOONG time.] I can see how this could be a definite love/hate scent though. It is not subtle but not overpowering.

on 1/17/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm sorry, but it doesn't smell like 'Curious' too me. I like both of them, but this is slightly sharper. Doesn't even have the same ingredient. The ingredient in Morning Glory is peach, pineapple, crisp apples, anise, and base notes of sandalwood. Curious has a vanilla tinge in it. Curious is kind of sweet.

I love Morning Glory! It is soft and not overpowering. I have the lotion, body spray, and perfume. Wow!

I LOVE this scent. So pretty and fresh. Its the newest bottle of Calgon I have and its almost gone already!

on 6/19/2004 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The only Calgon scent I would use.
Fresh, and Clean scent. I've had more compliments on this scent than more expensive brands.

Eyes: Violet

The body mist was a fantastic surprise find, and for what it is -- a dirt cheap, light, buy-on-the-fly nice smell that really DOES work well as an air freshener rather than a perfume -- I rank this puppy very, very highly. I picked it up in a Wal-Mart because I was in a hurry, there was this nice clean fragrance in the air as I was picking up some toothpaste, and I tracked down what the smell was -- the morning glory body mist. Since someone had been smoking in my car (grrr) that morning, I thought it might help chase the smoke away if I sprayed it around the upholstery while I drove around with windows open. It worked! It makes everything (including you) smell like just-shampooed-two-minutes-ago hair, and I declare that a good thing. Blends nicely with "real" perfume worn on your body when you use this stuff as a fabric freshener.

***********************UPDATE: Threw in another lippie. I keep it in the car and I've used it, either as air or fabric freshener, or on occasion as a body mist when I don't have my perfume with me, almost every day since I first discovered it. For me, it's like rating tap water. Extraordinarily special? No. Indispensable? Yes.

Popular Fragrances