Calgon Morning Glory

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Calgon Morning Glory

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wore this as a youngster as did many of my school mates. I wore in so much in fact that I became tired of it. The smell is fresh and embodies it's name perfectly. However I would alternate this fragrance spray because to much wear it becomes heavy and suffocating.

on 11/19/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm halfway through a bottle. At one point I had the body wash and the lotion but the body spray is all that I use now. This is a daily fragrance option that's great for work. I don't think that I can really wear my regular EDP's to work, so I use this and Clarins Eau Tranquility. Morning Glory lasts longer than Eau Tranquility, much to my dismay. A great clean fresh floral that people like and that is never too overpowering. As much as I love perfume, there are times and places to forgo the stronger stuff and use the cleaner type fragrances. This fits the bill perfectly.

on 12/28/2002 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like this scent, as it's very fresh, clean and airy. Unfortunately the dry down is terrible on me - it turns from fresh to sort of smokey and unpleasant, even making it difficult to breathe.