Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2018 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Do androids dream of synthetic daisies? If that aesthetic appeals to you, you'll like this body mist. It's a cold, one note artificial floral. It's also extremely strong and long lasting. I use it as an air and surface spray for difficult to remove odors. If you want to use it as a fragrance, please do so sparingly! It still manages to smell better than the majority of grocery store air fresheners, and it's only ~$3.

on 4/2/2016 7:39:00 PM

This smells exactly, exactly, exactly, like Febreeze. And not even a good flowery one-the original scent. I bought it as a body spray, sprayed some on my wrists...never again...air freshener it is!

*UPDATE* smells better on clothes than skin...on skin smells mountain breezy fresh...on clothes smells a little sweeter, fruitier, more floral. This is a fabric refresher disguised as a body mist

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I, surprisingly enough, liked this one. It smells, as others have said before, clean and soapy/floral--not overpoweringly--which is nice as a mild, everyday scent for environments where more complex, strong or cloying fragrances would be inappropriate.

I think I would repurchase this, as it is one of the very few foral scents I like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

Very nice in a generic fresh floral way (I mean that in a good way, actually lol). I can see this appealing to most people, and not being offensive unless it was piled on and you reeked of it. The smell reminds me of aquanet hairspray in a way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This (and Hawaiian Ginger) smells like me in high school. This scent is definitely a fresh, wake me up kind of scent that has excellent staying power for something from a drugstore. Definitely a fun scent and the price can't be beat.

I put that I wouldn't buy it again ONLY because I've moved on to bigger and better things since high school.

on 7/15/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This scent is the epitome of "shower fresh." I only recently stumbled across this one. I tried the little mini splash in the store and knew I had to have it. The little bottle is cute and pretty and I couldn't stop smelling my arm. This is so inexpensive. I have a hard time describing the scent because it's a very clean, fresh smell but not that typical ozonic/aquatic clean smell. In my personal experience I have never known the Morning Glory flower to have any particular scent either so maybe Calgon just named this with the idea of a fresh morning shower in mind. I just don't know. Honestly what this reminds me of is Degree's "Shower Fresh" antiperspirant scent. I suppose that's not a glamorous way to describe it but simply put, Morning Glory smells SHOWER FRESH. I am going to try the shower gel/bubble bath too. This seems like the perfect, clean and non-offensive clean smell. Try it!

on 10/20/2006 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first I didn't like this much, but it's really grown on me a lot & smells rather complex to me. I can detect in it different notes that are fruity, floral, clean/soapy, & also slightly woodsy as well. I'm thinking of maybe getting the lotion too, even though I already have a ridiculous amount of body lotions & sprays!

on 11/19/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm halfway through a bottle. At one point I had the body wash and the lotion but the body spray is all that I use now. This is a daily fragrance option that's great for work. I don't think that I can really wear my regular EDP's to work, so I use this and Clarins Eau Tranquility. Morning Glory lasts longer than Eau Tranquility, much to my dismay. A great clean fresh floral that people like and that is never too overpowering. As much as I love perfume, there are times and places to forgo the stronger stuff and use the cleaner type fragrances. This fits the bill perfectly.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 AM

I never thought I'd say this about an inexpensive body spray, but I wish it weren't quite as strong. Morning Glory is a very sharp, clean scent, and whenever I wear it I feel like people are wondering, "Did she use Finesse shampoo this morning and forget to rinse it out?" I love to smell clean - I just don't want to smell like I rolled in soap products. It's a little overwhelming. On the plus side (if you're a fan of the fragrance), it lasts a really long time.

on 4/29/2005 10:18:00 PM

This has been my signature/HG scent for years. When I used to work in a department store, my coworkers and clients were always asking me what kind of soap or perfume I was wearing. Soon enough, we all smelled like Morning Glory! The one negative thing I can say about this is that the scent isn't very long lasting...but then again, I've been wearing this for so long that I am probably used to the scent and don't notice it! You can't beat the price for the clean and fresh scent it gives you.

Popular Fragrances