Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

on 5/22/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this one and have purchased it many times. The body mist is nicer than the actual cologne (which I don't even know if they make anymore). The lotion is great, too. This is a nice floral, not too sweet, and very very pretty!

on 11/16/2008 5:44:00 PM

I bought this a few years back based on all the reviews here, it did not disappoint! I have always been drawn to Calgon's clean, fresh, watery type scents (In the Rain, Cool Sunshower), but for some reason never tried Morning Glory which adds a light floral touch. It's the best out of them all, and I have gotten a lot of compliments when I have worn it. I would say the staying power is the best out of all the Calgon sprays I have tried too. Anyway, I am glad that I tried it, I have a bottle of the spray plus a couple bottles of the EDT. I am stocked for quite a while!

Shower-fresh soapy floral would best describe this spray. However, it's too powdery and chemical-y for my liking. Smells obvious and cheap on skin - smells better when sniffing the bottle. Better used as an air freshener.

This is perfect for anyone who wants a fresh, clean, just got out of the shower type of fragrance. It lasts a good amont of time.

on 8/11/2007 8:46:00 PM

smells clean and soft like you just stepped out of the shower. it's a good everyday fragrance.

A nice break from my foodies. This did have a bit more of a powder scent than I was hoping for, but it still smells fresh and clean-great to put on right after a shower. Never smelled an actual morning glory flower, but if they smell like this then they smell pretty darn nice. One of the better staying powers as far as Calgon goes.

I tried this after a friend mentioned that my Ralph Lauren-RALPH perfume smelled like her Calgon spray. I had been wanting the Ralph Lotion so I figured- heck for a couple bucks why not try this! Well she was right! What a great lotion match for my perfume at a great price. I didn't by the spray but I sprayed it in the air at the store and it definitely smells like Ralph. So when my perfume runs out I might just replace it with the spray. Great fresh clean scent.

on 8/6/2004 9:14:00 PM

I love this fragrance! It's been one of my faves for years. I first got a bottle for Christmas when I was in college and have used it ever since. It's probably the cheapest scent I own (as I own over 100 perfumes!) but it remains one of my special ones.

on 6/9/2004 5:29:00 PM

The only Calgon scent I like. Pretty soft floral with a clean/sligtly aquatic drydown. I don't usually like aquatic, but this is very subtle. I think I like this floral because of the amber and orchid in it - unusual notes. However, in spite of these notes it smells light. Great for summer. And so cheap!

on 12/28/2002 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like this scent, as it's very fresh, clean and airy. Unfortunately the dry down is terrible on me - it turns from fresh to sort of smokey and unpleasant, even making it difficult to breathe.

Popular Fragrances