Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

it smells so good I have smelt the whole collection of this sent it is perfect for getting out the bath/shower

on 4/2/2016 7:39:00 PM

This smells exactly, exactly, exactly, like Febreeze. And not even a good flowery one-the original scent. I bought it as a body spray, sprayed some on my wrists...never again...air freshener it is!

*UPDATE* smells better on clothes than skin...on skin smells mountain breezy fresh...on clothes smells a little sweeter, fruitier, more floral. This is a fabric refresher disguised as a body mist

Very nice in a generic fresh floral way (I mean that in a good way, actually lol). I can see this appealing to most people, and not being offensive unless it was piled on and you reeked of it. The smell reminds me of aquanet hairspray in a way.

on 10/17/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate with this scent.
At times I cannot stand it and think it is too strong and not a pleasant scent.
At other times I really enjoy the freshness and clean scent it has.
If sprayed lightly it reminds me of a good old shampoo scent from back in the day.
Before they tried to "improve" the scents and make them fruity and childish.

It can be a nice clean shampoo type scent but if you are not careful it can be overwhelming as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I, surprisingly enough, liked this one. It smells, as others have said before, clean and soapy/floral--not overpoweringly--which is nice as a mild, everyday scent for environments where more complex, strong or cloying fragrances would be inappropriate.

I think I would repurchase this, as it is one of the very few foral scents I like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent when I use it OCCASIONALLY!!!! BUT Not on the daily. I am a perfume junkie and I Ave purchased scents from all over the world (i LOVE scents from Saudi Arabia and from the United Emirates!!!)
Anyway..I first smelled this in my mother in law after she showered. I apply scents just after I shower as well. Anyway..... it smelled wonderful. I had my husband get me a bottle pronto!!!
I used it in til I kind of.....got sick of it. So I give it a break and then use it again out of nowhere.
I'm worried that if "I"---a person who loves most scents-- then I might be Making my loved ones even more sick of it then I am.
Good for scent and perfume junkies who are open and like to experiment with new fragrances.....it is a floral sxent, a bit heady...can be over powering if you a apply a lot of it. If you use it with a light hand, it is a nice, out of shower, fresh, shampoo/soap scent. Or could be good for someone who wants to smell like they just got out if the shower ;-)

on 10/25/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an intensely clean, shower smell. It smells like an addictive shampoo or body wash that makes me feel very fresh. I bought a tiny bottle (2oz maybe?) from Walmart for 2 dollars and keep it in my bag. I'm totally in love with it as a 26 year old beauty addict. Will repurchase but as it is strong and long-lasting, I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My signature scent back in high school, I've since moved on to more "grown-up" perfumes (a.k.a expensive..lol) but I'd buy it again just for nostalgia.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This (and Hawaiian Ginger) smells like me in high school. This scent is definitely a fresh, wake me up kind of scent that has excellent staying power for something from a drugstore. Definitely a fun scent and the price can't be beat.

I put that I wouldn't buy it again ONLY because I've moved on to bigger and better things since high school.

on 3/19/2012 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this smell (I had it in the body lotion) and for this price you can't beat it! The only problem was it feels a little greasy, but that wears off after a few minutes so I don't mind. This smells fresh and floral, kind of like a light spring rain on a flower bed... I used up all of my lotion, and couldn't find any more. :(

Fortunately... yesterday I was at Victorias Secret, and bought a lotion that smells EXACTLY the same as Calgon Morning Glory! It's called Endless Love, and it is an exact dupe. Seriously! Has anyone else noticed this?

Popular Fragrances