Calgon Morning Glory

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My signature scent back in high school, I've since moved on to more "grown-up" perfumes (a.k.a expensive..lol) but I'd buy it again just for nostalgia.

on 10/25/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an intensely clean, shower smell. It smells like an addictive shampoo or body wash that makes me feel very fresh. I bought a tiny bottle (2oz maybe?) from Walmart for 2 dollars and keep it in my bag. I'm totally in love with it as a 26 year old beauty addict. Will repurchase but as it is strong and long-lasting, I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wore this as a youngster as did many of my school mates. I wore in so much in fact that I became tired of it. The smell is fresh and embodies it's name perfectly. However I would alternate this fragrance spray because to much wear it becomes heavy and suffocating.

on 12/28/2007 10:07:00 AM

This fragrance was a little too powdery for my liking. It also made me sneeze! However, it does smell fresh and clean, I just wish it didn't have the overpowering powdery scent. This does dissipate after a short while, leaving behind a soapy floral which often reminds me of B&BW Sea Island Cotton. I doubt that I wold buy this again, it's nice but not nice enough to repurchase. continued >>

on 12/30/2005 1:03:00 PM

I love this body mist! Smells just like Britney Spears' Curious but it is WAY less expensive! Sprayed this on my sweater and couldn't stop sniffing it!

on 10/29/2005 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this--very clean and fresh floral smell. Like a "breath of fresh air"--really!!

American Beauty's Wonderful fragrance smells very similar. This fragrance is appropriate for work or casual days. Nice!

on 7/6/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was recently reminded of how much I love this body spray while browsing p'ville for reviews on Britney Spears "Curious". I realized that they are very similar: clean, fresh, sweet and slightly musky. Since I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a new fragrance, I decided to give my Morning Glory another try and fell in love with it all over again. I've been wearing it for almost 9 years and it reminds me of summer and being young. I agree with other reviewers about it being a nice room spray. I also use it when I don't have Febreeze handy!

on 4/29/2005 10:18:00 PM

This has been my signature/HG scent for years. When I used to work in a department store, my coworkers and clients were always asking me what kind of soap or perfume I was wearing. Soon enough, we all smelled like Morning Glory! The one negative thing I can say about this is that the scent isn't very long lasting...but then again, I've been wearing this for so long that I am probably used to the scent and don't notice it! You can't beat the price for the clean and fresh scent it gives you.

on 8/6/2004 9:14:00 PM

I love this fragrance! It's been one of my faves for years. I first got a bottle for Christmas when I was in college and have used it ever since. It's probably the cheapest scent I own (as I own over 100 perfumes!) but it remains one of my special ones.

on 6/10/2004 11:22:00 PM

This scent rocks for the money. Everyone whnts to know what I have on and I tell them nothing . My little secret.Plus it drives the guys wild.

Popular Fragrances