Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

3.6

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

it smells so good I have smelt the whole collection of this sent it is perfect for getting out the bath/shower

on 3/19/2012 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this smell (I had it in the body lotion) and for this price you can't beat it! The only problem was it feels a little greasy, but that wears off after a few minutes so I don't mind. This smells fresh and floral, kind of like a light spring rain on a flower bed... I used up all of my lotion, and couldn't find any more. :(

Fortunately... yesterday I was at Victorias Secret, and bought a lotion that smells EXACTLY the same as Calgon Morning Glory! It's called Endless Love, and it is an exact dupe. Seriously! Has anyone else noticed this?

Shower-fresh soapy floral would best describe this spray. However, it's too powdery and chemical-y for my liking. Smells obvious and cheap on skin - smells better when sniffing the bottle. Better used as an air freshener.

While I have many perfumes, some much more expensive, this has to be my all time favorite. My boyfriend has said this scent should always be my "signature" scent because it reminded him so much of me [of course I've been wearing it constantly for years, so I can understand why.] I like to use it when blowing out my hair mainly, it is a very crisp and clean scent and I am always sniffing my hair all day [and it lasts a LOOOOONG time.] I can see how this could be a definite love/hate scent though. It is not subtle but not overpowering.

on 8/3/2005 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i didnt think the smell was all that great. it sort of smelled lke cheap perfume u would use wen u were 3. i say it was too expensive for a piece of crap like this.

I love it! It's clean and not too heavy or too light. And I think it lasts longer than my other perfumes (I have 4 by the way). Plus, it's really cheap and I can get it at Walmart anytime I want! So I love it even more:-) I wouldn't call this my signature scent cuz I love trying on new scents, but this one is definately one of my favorites!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Its a great fresh-smelling scent! its very green...well the name says it. i use it after gym to make me smell fresh, and it lasts a 2-3 hours. i love it! i got it as a gift with the body lotion and shower gel, so i dont know how much it is. i wouldnt repurchase just because i love to try out different scents. maybe ill go back to this one day. OH and the bottle lasts for AGES! even when you put on 2-3 sprays twice a day.

on 3/28/2004 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

doesn't last long at all. maybe an hour or so. the smell is nice, though.

Morning Glory smells really nice, but I don't think I would buy it again. It could be because I've had it for many years - so I am kind of tired of it. It did not stay long at all.. there are better scents by Calgon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this scent but am not too crazy about it. I think as a random, every now and then scent it's a great pick. It's cheap and lasts a very decent amount of time. I like the color too.

Popular Fragrances