Profusion Glamifeye Shadows-36

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/6/2016 8:32:00 PM

My palette is arranged very differently with more smoky brown colors for some reason, but nonetheless is the same palette. The shimmer can be overwhelming, but the color payoff is incredible. I wish there were more subtle colors, but the price point was amazing for 36 (!) shades covering all of the color spectrum. Mainly for outlaw dish or gaudy smokey eye or colorful looks. Definitely not everyday. Heavy container, some fallout of product, yet creamy texture. Great Fall and Spring colors. Wide range of shades for any look, but overwhelming shummer and deepness of each shade. No transition colors, just pops of unique colors. 7/10.

on 12/13/2012 1:31:00 PM

In my honest opinion, these eyeshadows are not being given enough credit! I bought this at a 5 Below and, let me tell you, I think these are really great eye shadows. Trust me, I'm no stranger to high end eye shadows, I have Naked 2 and a couple other ones, but these are seriously really good. I got this palette for 5 bucks and have used it a lot since I've gotten it.

Sure, maybe by themselves they aren't the greatest but if you pair it up with a good primer, I use Painterly paint pot by MAC, or even E.L.F's dollar primer, you are GOLDEN. The colors are really REALLY shimmery and pigmented and you can't beat the price. If you ever see this palette anywhere, I urge you to give it a try. They have really pretty colors and you could create a lot of looks with it.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/27/2012 2:10:00 PM

This palette looks very pretty:shimmery, bright colors and nice looking packaging. However, the box is rather hard to open. The eyeshadow itsself rubs off on anything it touches. It refuses to stay on your eyes. This is makeup is more for a five year old playing dress up than for actual use.
I did buy it at a Five Below, so I didn't expect it to be top-of-the-line.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

LOVE this product!
Bought it at the local Gordman's for $5.99 because of the bright pigmented colors.
Used it for homecoming, theater AND prom.
worked GREAT for both!!
I would suggest laying down an eyeshadow base fist ( as always ) so that it stays in place..my makeup stayed on ALL of prom & post prom this way. ( 5 pm - 3 am)
LOVE IT! [:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I noticed this palette at Dollar General. I swatched a few of the colors before purchasing for $3. At first I thought the colors were kind of pigmented until I tried applying to my eyelids. It reminded me of loose eyeshadow, only pressed. It was too thin & faded rather quickly. I dont like that the formula has mineral oil, silicones, & paraphens, which seem unecessary & reduce the quality of the shadows. Ill stick with higher end eyeshadows.

on 8/18/2010 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

another great palette from Profusion. I got this for 3.99 and they are all shimmer eyeshadow, highly pigmented and very pretty. Great buy