Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

3.8

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Extract/Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol. [September 2010]

on 4/8/2017 9:31:00 PM

Why do companies insist in using fragrance in skin care products? They cause so many problems. I'm sure there wouldn't be as many returns if they just left it out.

Pros: Non Greasy, takes very little product, feels great.

Cons: The fragrance is just way too strong. Developed a rash 1st use, likely from the perfume in the product. I'll be returning this to the store.

on 4/4/2017 4:36:00 AM

Super light-weighted, moisturizing nicely. Only concern is the alcohol in it. I might go for Clinique after this one and compare if i should go back to this.

on 3/27/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best moisturizer I've ever tried on my face. It doesn't cause breakouts. It leaves my skin refreshed but not filmy. I apply a thin layer in the morning before I do my makeup and at night before I go to bed and my skin has never been happier. I can't recommend this enough if you are prone to breakouts and have oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For the price I paid and the needs of my skin, I think this was a good buy. It's an oil free gel textured moisturizer with a pleasant scent that disappears. It is meant for normal/combination skin types. The moisturizer is not going to do much if you have dry skin. It isn't going to do much for wrinkles, either.

I like it because it makes my skin feel moisturized and doesn't cause acne. It has a cooling sensation when applied. The jar is easy to open. It feels light on the skin and quickly absorbs.

on 3/7/2017 1:26:00 PM

hands down buying this forever. Super hydrating, without leaving my skin oily and I used it twice a day (morning and night). I have acne prone skin and it kept it at bay. any dry patches of acne stayed moisturized all day and it helped it heal. great price for the amount. the jar helps get every last drop out.

on 3/5/2017 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this moisturizer!! I LOVE the texture. I often rotate moisturizers at night but this one is definitely my favourite. It dried quickly, doesn't leave you feeling squeaky or sticky and has a fresh scent. Although it sucks that it comes in a glass jar and I have to poke my fingers in it all the time, it is seriously a great product especially for the price! A definite re purchase !!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best moisturizer I have ever used in my entire life. My skin is so dry that it flakes off and NOTHING will absorb into my skin except this stuff.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have combination sensitive acne prone skin. I am currently in my third session of microderma brassion. I am battling a break out right now. I used honey cleansing for three months which left me with clogged pores, then i went back to my dollar general off brand noxema that i have been using for two years. I have switched to biore skin balancing cleansing in the white and blue bottle and i like it. I have been using this for a month. I use rose water mist as a toner. After i let it dry i used sage and citrus florencia moisturizer but it sting my cheeks and left my nose dried out because it had L absorbic acid, i continued this for a month. Then i switched to neutrogena spf 15 oil free moisturizer it worked at first but then it made my t zone oily. I have been on a no diary eating regime (because i hate saying diet) for a week going on two. I got this garnier skin rescue for combo and normal skin off amazon for 5.99. I have been using it for 2 days and i like it. It goes on nice and i cant tell i have it on. It has a mint smell that i am loving. After i let it dry i mix tea tree oil , fresh lemon juice, and bottled water in a bowl and spot treat my acne. I spot treat 2 to 3 times a day i do not wash it off. I have used it for a week and i have white heads on my cheeks and jaw line. My acne was clearing up until i start using this.. Dimeticone traps dirt and bacteria.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I picked this up to compare it to Belif Aqua Bomb which is my HG and is a gel based cream. This moisturizer is highly fragranced and linger for a few minutes after application. It's also very watery as well. I find that if you do apply too much it does leave behind an sticky finish. It sinks in fairly quickly but it leaves my skin looking shiny. If It looks nothing like a gel cream....looks more like a gel than anything else. If you can't afford Belif then I would consider this but I truly find Belif to be far superior.

on 10/1/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like that its not oily, very light yet sufficently moisturizing. Its like my skin had a glass of cold water. ive been using this for like 3 weeks already and ive seen a diference in my pores, my pores used to be congested due to the mineral oil in my ponds products. Right now my skin is moisturized and my pores are uncongested. Really happy i found this!