Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

3.8

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Extract/Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol. [September 2010]

on 10/1/2016 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like that its not oily, very light yet sufficently moisturizing. Its like my skin had a glass of cold water. ive been using this for like 3 weeks already and ive seen a diference in my pores, my pores used to be congested due to the mineral oil in my ponds products. Right now my skin is moisturized and my pores are uncongested. Really happy i found this!

on 9/1/2016 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

The first few times i used this I was not a fan, but my skin was also in very poor shape and i don't think it was working well with my other junky products. I've revamped the rest of my routine and now i'm looking for that one moisturizer i can count on. I really need a gel and unfortunately there aren't that many gel moisturizers out there.

I'm actually really impressed with this now. The fragrance is pretty strong but fortunately i like it and find it fades as it absorbs. Others who are sensitive to that kind of thing should be cautious. This does exactly what i need it to do, doesn't break me out, absorbs well, i can find it at the store/pharmacy and it provides the right amount of moisture for my combination acne prone skin at a good price.

To Read all 455 Reviews, Login or Join

Although there is controversy on packaging, alcohol based ingredients and fragrance - I must say I love this product. There are very few products I can put on my face without breaking out because of my sensitive skin - this is one of them! Fragrance doesn't bother me, gives my skin a healthy glow and soaks in quickly, would recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this, it's light, not greasy absorbs quickly. Wears well under makeup. Skin still feels moisturized but without some of the heavy thick layer some moisturizers give.

This is a very light moisturizer. I have oily skin so it feels good to not have a heavy cream on my face. It does feel refreshing and the texture is different.....kinda watery and gel-like. It never made me break out or give me problems so I will use it up but I will not repurchase because of the scent. I like cucumber scent so when I first started using it I loved it but somehow after time it started to smell like alcohol and artificial cucumbers : (

First off, I think this is a decent moisturizer for oily skin. I'd stay away from it if you're dry. It is very watery and light, and once it sinks in, there isn't much residue, yet it very lightly moisturizes.I think this product could be better, honestly. For me, I did not like that there is a little bit of menthol in it. I understand that it does feel kind of nice, but for sensitive skin, it's a no bueno. Also, it's synthetic cucumber scent kind of bothers me.

So all in all, for your money it's a good moisturizer for oily skin if you have a budget, but i've tried better. I'd only repurchase it if I was too broke to buy the $25 Hydralight Lotion from Paula's Choice.

on 9/20/2015 8:52:00 AM

I have been using this product during the summer, and it is great for my combination skin, which tends toward oily during the humid and hot summer. It keeps my skin moisturized, and absorbs quickly. Makeup is easily applied directly afterwards with no "balling up" or adverse events. I have been using this in conjunction with the Garnier 2 in 1 serum+moisturizer, and although there are no dramatic results, my skin is healthy and clear :)

on 7/18/2015 4:36:00 PM

I really like this product. I find it light and refreshing. I use it once a day at night and it takes care of the few dry patches that I have. Just today I repurchased another jar. I do recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing light moisturizer! It goes on and gets absorbed quickly with no greasiness.

on 6/15/2015 9:22:00 PM

I actually used this moisturizer exclusively for 5 years. It was in a different package- it looked like a mini Version of the face wash in a squeeze tube. I prefer the old packaging because I like the cleanliness of not dipping my fingers into the pot of moisturizer. But, this is the same produce I was so in love with yeas ago! My skin goes from oily to dry in a matter of hours. This moisturizer is perfect. It smells nice and fresh and it absorbs well. I stopped using it because I couldn't find it. It's calming on my skin even during breakouts. I'm so happy I found this again!