OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.2

on 2/4/2015 12:07:00 PM

Deep gunmetal-gray shimmer, looks darker on the nail than it does in the bottle. Dries to a glossy but not quite metallic finish. Gorgeous color overall. This is from the OPI Swiss Collection Fall 2010 and it is a perfect shade for the fall/winter months. Slightly edgy but also very wearable.

Opaque in two coats, and no problems with application or wear.

This one is a keeper- I'd definitely buy it again!

on 4/12/2013 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Yes you certainly do look marvelous :p this polish is amazing! It is a very unique colour... I have never seen anything quite like it... A gun metal/charcoal grey shimmer... With silver glitter and even fine green and pink glitter on closer inspection... Truly unique... Also the application is amazing! I usually make such a mess with dark colours but this one applies like a dream! So effortlessly and smoothly and EVENLY! Its also super easy to remove for a glitter polish! It also lasts forever! Around about a week with base and top coat. I would highly recommend this colour! I wore it last new years eve an received so many compliments on it :) and I have continued to wear it several times since :)

on 1/26/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was after a grey-black nail polish and this one by OPI caught my eye immediately. Itís a gorgeous gun-metal shade with glitter thrown into the mix. Not quite grey, not quite black, but thatís definitely what I was looking for. It definitely requires two coats for maximum opaqueness, and the end result is a stunning black-grey with shimmering glitter. The glitter doesnít feel chunky, it feels smooth. A nice twist on basic black.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a total Nail Polish Addict. I probably have 250+ bottles, so for me to say that this is hands down my favorite polish...is saying a lot!!!
Its a gorgeous dark shimmery, silver/gray. When it hits the light just right, its stunning!
I wear it all year round, but probably get most use out of it in the Winter! I love dark nails all the time, and although this isn't too dark it is still to die for!
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I think all ages can totally pull this one off

on 12/19/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Oh my goodness, this color is absolutely amazing. It doesn't dry all that quickly, but the finished look is smooth and gun-metal glittery. It is fabulous. I put a coat of silver or other dark color underneath this nail polish. Otherwise, as others have said, it takes 2-3 coats to get a solid, opaque nail of color. But with a dark color as a kind of "priming" color underneath, it only takes me one coat of "Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous." I haven't had the chipping problem others have noted, but I make sure each layer dries completely, and I don't lay it on too thickly. If it doesn't dry properly, it can cause the polish to be gummy or peel off in one large piece. Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing. I should actually go look at buying a couple backups right now . . . ^_^

on 10/1/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is OPI Swiss Collection 2010. This is a silver glitter polish flashing some subtle blue/green color. The application is easy and the color is great. To me, it has a strong silvery color with blue grey undertone and it's very attractive both in indoor and under sunlight. It also reminds me of OPI Take It For Granite but this one is more Christmasty.

I love the application and it dries very quickly. The only negative is that it chips easily. However, I still give it a 5 because this is a beautiful color and I will buy it again and again.

Popular Polishes