OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.8

i bought my first OPI nail polishes after reading all the raving reviews on MUA and magazines ,and although it was a little expensive 16 euros i am very impressed ,it dethroned every nail polish ive tried so far and ive have tried many from Isadora,Artdeco,Butter London,MissLyn,Catrice and the list goes on ...since the day i've put this NP on my nails i got lot of compliments from all the people i've encountered even my bf likes it alot..the colour is a dark shimmery-metalic green ,it looks a little grey in natural light but in sunlight it transforms into cosmic dark mysterious green..the shimmers are not tacky ,they are like infiltrated sparkles of diamonds..it's been 2 days since i applied this (on 2 coats) and it still didn't chip it's intact and i wash dishes and my hands quite often ..im definitely looking forward to try more OPI nail colours from now on

on 3/14/2012 12:26:00 AM

this is one of my go-to colors. i love it and it does look marvelous...hee, hee. i get more compliments on this color. it keeps well, especially when i coat it with the revlon long-life no chip top coat...another must have. opi colors are the best. i got sucker into the china glaze hunger games stone cold because i couldn't find my private jet. it was a very important reminder as to why i only buy opi. c'est la vie!

on 8/5/2011 9:04:00 PM

Just did my pedi with my lovely Lucerne- it's my go to
for a slate shade. The consistency and wide brush makes
the application a breeze. It manages to sparkle without
standout pieces of glitter so the sheen is throughout.
For a dark shade, it somehow has a softness to it that makes it
a winner again my pale skin. It does have a slight green undertone
in the bottle but I don't see that at all on the nail.
After one use it went to my top OPI faves.

on 6/29/2011 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is so pretty! A shimmery gunmetal color, with lots of silver sparkles ( I wouldn't exactly call it glitter). It is very flattering on my medium-pink toned skin and I can see myself wearing this ALOT. I love dark colors, but sometimes they can look too goth. This seems classier, and more special. I also wore this with 2 coats of Out the Door Northern Lights over it and WOW. It really makes it POP. I highly recommend this to anyone!

Im applying it now, lol. It goes on wonderfully, better than any polish ever!!
It dries fast, I even hit my finger on a hard object and it didn't chip....
i would buy again.
i am beginning to ditch my drugstore polishes and just buy opi.....so worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shade is stunning!!! This is a deep smokey gun metal grey with green glitter, such a unique combo. Application was smooth, and 2 coats is opaque. I haven't used OPI in ages and I was impressed. I've been using China Glaze and I think I may switch back to OPI. I love the formula and the brush. I knew this nail colour was a winner when my bf commented on it. He rarely ever notices or comments on my manicure as it changes so frequently, but he loved the colour. This is going to be perfect for a night out or the numerous Christmas parties I have to attend this season. Just beautiful!!!!!

on 11/12/2010 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A gorgeous and unique shade...a shimmery pewter. It's absolutely perfect for winter. I will be wearing this one again and again. I hope they keep this one as part of their permanent line! I'm definitely buying a backup in case they don't.

I also find a layer of it over Yodel Me on My Cell (also from the Swiss line) to be a lovely different look for yet another alternative.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This was the fourth polish I bought from the swiss collection and my least favorite that I purchased but I still love it. The color payoff is wonderful but it's just so different from anything I normally wear. I have pink under-toned skin and if my hands are cold and they get more pink the polish does not look the best. I've been wearing it for the past few days and I do have to say it's growing on me. I don't have another silver in my collection so I can't really compare it to anything but I do like the polish.

I am on a mega polish kick lately...I think I am SO ready for fall to come visit us here in sunny Florida, that changing up my polish seems to be the only connection to fall...It's still in the 90's by me, lol...
...The Swiss collection has caught my eye again and again at various stores and today I had to bite the bullet at Ulta when I saw the bye2 get 1 free deal...This color is simply AWESOME ladies!!!!!!!!!! It's different, it's not your typical silver, mixed with glitter/shimmer like every other line I have been looking at. I agree with the reviewer that compared this shade to pencil lead, as I think that's quite accurate. Smokey charcoal may be a another way I'd describe it. I initially dabbed jitterbug by China glaze on a piece of paper, then put this beside it and I knew I had to have this...IMO, this shade is deeper and more interesting. As I mentioned earlier, I have seen many variations of silver, so I wanted soemthing along those lines but a little unique and richer, this won me over hands down!

Popular Polishes