OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Filtered by eye Color : Black
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

3.7

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I borrowed this from a friend, because I was getting tired of the nail polish colors I brought with me to study abroad. I'm studying abroad in a country that does not sell OPI (only fakes). So she generously let me try her nail polishes. I chose to try this one, because it was metallic and that is what is in for fall right now. When I was applying it I loved the way it easily could coat my nails with just one layer. For best results you should put two coats on. The color is gorgeous at night. Your nails will sparkle with small glitter particles. You just feel classy. I ordered this at drugstore.com because I wanted it so much.

on 12/19/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Oh my goodness, this color is absolutely amazing. It doesn't dry all that quickly, but the finished look is smooth and gun-metal glittery. It is fabulous. I put a coat of silver or other dark color underneath this nail polish. Otherwise, as others have said, it takes 2-3 coats to get a solid, opaque nail of color. But with a dark color as a kind of "priming" color underneath, it only takes me one coat of "Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous." I haven't had the chipping problem others have noted, but I make sure each layer dries completely, and I don't lay it on too thickly. If it doesn't dry properly, it can cause the polish to be gummy or peel off in one large piece. Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing. I should actually go look at buying a couple backups right now . . . ^_^

on 12/14/2010 4:10:00 AM

I really like this color on my nails and the glittery effect. It took me 3 coats to achieve a even tone. Unfortunately, it chipped the next day while i was holidaying in Seoul.

Popular Polishes