OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This color is absolutely marvelous! (haha) It's a smoky, dark grey almost-foil--it's super packed with shimmer! From what I see, the shimmer particles are mostly green and pink. Gorgeous! The polish itself seems to have the slightest tinge of green. :) I love this polish! It's metallic sophistication. I'm doing an accent with this along with Pamplona Purple! I love the way it looks. Would definitely recommend this polish!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This polish is among my all time favorites! I was shopping with a friend who bought it and promised to loan it to me. As soon as I was done painting, I knew I had to have my own bottle! The dark charcoal is beautiful and the shimmer and glitter are sublime! It wears really well for me. Sometimes OPI polishes with similar consistencies give me terrible tip wear, distracting tip wear, but this one didn't! The next time I saw it on the shelves, I picked up my own bottle =)

on 8/7/2011 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a dark shimmery gray. It's a BEAUTIFUL color considering it's dark, mysterious, and charming. Everytime I wear it, i always get compliments. believe it or not, even my boyfriend loves the color. whenever we sit down and he gets a chance to play with my hands, if i happen to wear the polish, he would always examine my nails and tells me how i should wear this color ALL the time.

Two coats to get the best results.

on 5/13/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous quickly shot up to one of my favorites in the grey category the second I applied it! Absolutely stunning!!

This is a gunmetal grey that to me, it pure perfection because it's neither too light or too dark against my MMM skintone, and it's infiltrated with stunning very fine glitter that just makes it pop without making it tacky. It's absolutely gorgeous! Applies wonderfully and wears well without chipping. Overall a huge winner and a must have if you're into grey/charcoal shades. continued >>

I loved this color but it just didn't look good on me (which is why I said I wouldn't buy it again)! Application is typical OPI - smooth and even. Takes a little longer to dry than other polishes but maybe it has something to do with this particular shade. It's a very pretty gunmetal gray, with glitter throughout, but it's not a glitter polish. The glitter really only shows up in the sun! I had no issues with chipping, it lasted a fairly long time for me.

on 9/10/2010 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I thought this color was so unique and bought it right away. I'm a big fan of OPI's polishes and love how smoothly they apply. This polish is pewter with silver and teal micro-glitter. The teal really comes through in the sunlight. I did an OPI base coat, two coats of polish and Seche Vite to finish it off and I have a few big chips only two days in. Usually, I can go four days without chipping doing this same process, so this one isn't lasting as long. I'm going to try it with three coats next time and see if that makes a difference. It's really lovely and different, so I would repurchase, even with the chipping issue.

EDIT: Three layers of this polish with base and top coat is the way to go. With just two coats, my manicure was wrecked by the third day. Now I'm on day four and only one small chip.

on 8/18/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A great sparkly foil-like charcoal that reminds me of lead in a pencil tip. Perfect for fall. A real head turner. Highly recommend. It's the best of the entire OPI Swiss collection.

Popular Polishes