OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.5

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This color is so pretty in the bottle but on my nails it lost a lot of the dimension and just mainly looked like a very shimmery gunmetal gray. The formula is thin and easy to work with but so sheer. I did 3 coats and still had bald spots. I didn't wear it very long so I can't say whether it chips easily or not. The next time I wear this polish I'll probably layer it over black to avoid the annoying patchy-ness. I got this on sale for half price so it wasn't a total loss but I would not pay the usual 9.50 for it.

on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

I find when I am at a loss and stumped with a color choice for my nails I always grab this one as its just so bright and welcoming. So so so lovely and impressed with the application and results of the polish even after a few months of having it. no clumping yet.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This polish is among my all time favorites! I was shopping with a friend who bought it and promised to loan it to me. As soon as I was done painting, I knew I had to have my own bottle! The dark charcoal is beautiful and the shimmer and glitter are sublime! It wears really well for me. Sometimes OPI polishes with similar consistencies give me terrible tip wear, distracting tip wear, but this one didn't! The next time I saw it on the shelves, I picked up my own bottle =)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a total Nail Polish Addict. I probably have 250+ bottles, so for me to say that this is hands down my favorite polish...is saying a lot!!!
Its a gorgeous dark shimmery, silver/gray. When it hits the light just right, its stunning!
I wear it all year round, but probably get most use out of it in the Winter! I love dark nails all the time, and although this isn't too dark it is still to die for!
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I think all ages can totally pull this one off

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this polish, it applies perfectly and after 3 coats looks just like the bottle color. I don't wear dark colors very often, but I love the glitter in this one. I wouldn't repurchase only because I get bored easily with a polish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this for Christmas. Loved the color in the bottle, but I was a little disappointed by how it applied. It takes maybe 1 or 2 extra coats to get a really even looking application. The glitter finish sort of caused some streakiness. Good color pay off though.

on 12/29/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this! great color, and it doesn't chip for some reason!

I loved this color but it just didn't look good on me (which is why I said I wouldn't buy it again)! Application is typical OPI - smooth and even. Takes a little longer to dry than other polishes but maybe it has something to do with this particular shade. It's a very pretty gunmetal gray, with glitter throughout, but it's not a glitter polish. The glitter really only shows up in the sun! I had no issues with chipping, it lasted a fairly long time for me.

Popular Polishes