OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

on 12/22/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Charcoal shimmery grey at its most unique and sparkly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The pink and green micro glitter make this truly unique and gorgeous. I find that I need three coats for it to look like the bottle color. But it wears beautifully and is totally worth the extra coat.

on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

on 6/7/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it! Have received many compliments for it.

on 3/14/2012 12:26:00 AM

this is one of my go-to colors. i love it and it does look marvelous...hee, hee. i get more compliments on this color. it keeps well, especially when i coat it with the revlon long-life no chip top coat...another must have. opi colors are the best. i got sucker into the china glaze hunger games stone cold because i couldn't find my private jet. it was a very important reminder as to why i only buy opi. c'est la vie!

Popular Polishes