OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

on 12/27/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Coarse

Eyes: Violet

This is such a pretty color. I got this as a stocking stuffer from my mom for christmas. Its a great gunmetal gray with slightly lighter gray sparkles. In the light the sparkles tend to lean towards blue. I've worn it for at least three days now and only one slight chip occurred! I would totally buy this again! Thanks mom!

on 9/10/2010 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I thought this color was so unique and bought it right away. I'm a big fan of OPI's polishes and love how smoothly they apply. This polish is pewter with silver and teal micro-glitter. The teal really comes through in the sunlight. I did an OPI base coat, two coats of polish and Seche Vite to finish it off and I have a few big chips only two days in. Usually, I can go four days without chipping doing this same process, so this one isn't lasting as long. I'm going to try it with three coats next time and see if that makes a difference. It's really lovely and different, so I would repurchase, even with the chipping issue.

EDIT: Three layers of this polish with base and top coat is the way to go. With just two coats, my manicure was wrecked by the third day. Now I'm on day four and only one small chip.

Popular Polishes