OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.5

on 12/7/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color! I've never seen one like it, it's wonderful. It's full of glitter but the formula is very good, it's not goopy like some some glitter polishes can be. It looked nice after one coat, but after two it's stunning. I've gotten so many compliments on this color.
Unfortunately it chipped after about a day for me, even with Orly Bonder base coat and Seche Vite top coat. It's such a nice color but the chipping is kind of pathetic imo.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shade is stunning!!! This is a deep smokey gun metal grey with green glitter, such a unique combo. Application was smooth, and 2 coats is opaque. I haven't used OPI in ages and I was impressed. I've been using China Glaze and I think I may switch back to OPI. I love the formula and the brush. I knew this nail colour was a winner when my bf commented on it. He rarely ever notices or comments on my manicure as it changes so frequently, but he loved the colour. This is going to be perfect for a night out or the numerous Christmas parties I have to attend this season. Just beautiful!!!!!