OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This color is so pretty in the bottle but on my nails it lost a lot of the dimension and just mainly looked like a very shimmery gunmetal gray. The formula is thin and easy to work with but so sheer. I did 3 coats and still had bald spots. I didn't wear it very long so I can't say whether it chips easily or not. The next time I wear this polish I'll probably layer it over black to avoid the annoying patchy-ness. I got this on sale for half price so it wasn't a total loss but I would not pay the usual 9.50 for it.

on 12/22/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Charcoal shimmery grey at its most unique and sparkly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The pink and green micro glitter make this truly unique and gorgeous. I find that I need three coats for it to look like the bottle color. But it wears beautifully and is totally worth the extra coat.

on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

on 12/31/2012 10:05:00 AM

It looked great on the bottle but on nails it's just plain boring.
It's just too gray for me.

on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

on 6/7/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it! Have received many compliments for it.

on 3/14/2012 12:26:00 AM

this is one of my go-to colors. i love it and it does look marvelous...hee, hee. i get more compliments on this color. it keeps well, especially when i coat it with the revlon long-life no chip top coat...another must have. opi colors are the best. i got sucker into the china glaze hunger games stone cold because i couldn't find my private jet. it was a very important reminder as to why i only buy opi. c'est la vie!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've never come across another shimmery OPI shade that applied so well. I was nervous about it streaking, but it goes on so evenly that after only one layer it looked opaque.

I'm not a huge fan of the charcoal color, but it's growing on me. When sunlight hits it my fingers shine like a disco ball.

This is a good step in the shimmery direction for someone who is apprehensive like I was. Would buy again, just for the fact that it's a nice dark color that applies amazingly well.

I find when I am at a loss and stumped with a color choice for my nails I always grab this one as its just so bright and welcoming. So so so lovely and impressed with the application and results of the polish even after a few months of having it. no clumping yet.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I borrowed this from a friend, because I was getting tired of the nail polish colors I brought with me to study abroad. I'm studying abroad in a country that does not sell OPI (only fakes). So she generously let me try her nail polishes. I chose to try this one, because it was metallic and that is what is in for fall right now. When I was applying it I loved the way it easily could coat my nails with just one layer. For best results you should put two coats on. The color is gorgeous at night. Your nails will sparkle with small glitter particles. You just feel classy. I ordered this at drugstore.com because I wanted it so much.

Popular Polishes