OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This color is absolutely marvelous! (haha) It's a smoky, dark grey almost-foil--it's super packed with shimmer! From what I see, the shimmer particles are mostly green and pink. Gorgeous! The polish itself seems to have the slightest tinge of green. :) I love this polish! It's metallic sophistication. I'm doing an accent with this along with Pamplona Purple! I love the way it looks. Would definitely recommend this polish!

on 12/22/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Charcoal shimmery grey at its most unique and sparkly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The pink and green micro glitter make this truly unique and gorgeous. I find that I need three coats for it to look like the bottle color. But it wears beautifully and is totally worth the extra coat.

on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

i bought my first OPI nail polishes after reading all the raving reviews on MUA and magazines ,and although it was a little expensive 16 euros i am very impressed ,it dethroned every nail polish ive tried so far and ive have tried many from Isadora,Artdeco,Butter London,MissLyn,Catrice and the list goes on ...since the day i've put this NP on my nails i got lot of compliments from all the people i've encountered even my bf likes it alot..the colour is a dark shimmery-metalic green ,it looks a little grey in natural light but in sunlight it transforms into cosmic dark mysterious green..the shimmers are not tacky ,they are like infiltrated sparkles of diamonds..it's been 2 days since i applied this (on 2 coats) and it still didn't chip it's intact and i wash dishes and my hands quite often ..im definitely looking forward to try more OPI nail colours from now on

on 6/7/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it! Have received many compliments for it.

on 3/14/2012 12:26:00 AM

this is one of my go-to colors. i love it and it does look marvelous...hee, hee. i get more compliments on this color. it keeps well, especially when i coat it with the revlon long-life no chip top coat...another must have. opi colors are the best. i got sucker into the china glaze hunger games stone cold because i couldn't find my private jet. it was a very important reminder as to why i only buy opi. c'est la vie!

I find when I am at a loss and stumped with a color choice for my nails I always grab this one as its just so bright and welcoming. So so so lovely and impressed with the application and results of the polish even after a few months of having it. no clumping yet.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This polish is among my all time favorites! I was shopping with a friend who bought it and promised to loan it to me. As soon as I was done painting, I knew I had to have my own bottle! The dark charcoal is beautiful and the shimmer and glitter are sublime! It wears really well for me. Sometimes OPI polishes with similar consistencies give me terrible tip wear, distracting tip wear, but this one didn't! The next time I saw it on the shelves, I picked up my own bottle =)

on 12/27/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Coarse

Eyes: Violet

This is such a pretty color. I got this as a stocking stuffer from my mom for christmas. Its a great gunmetal gray with slightly lighter gray sparkles. In the light the sparkles tend to lean towards blue. I've worn it for at least three days now and only one slight chip occurred! I would totally buy this again! Thanks mom!

Popular Polishes