InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

3.5

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alcohol, Propanediol, Diethyoxyethyl Succinate, Dipropylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, DL-Panthenol, Betaine, Trehalose, Niacinamide, PEG/PGG-17/6 Copolymer, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Potassium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Palmitic Acid, Hydogenated Lecithin, Octyldodeceth-16, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this. I have been using it for a month. And there is so much product remaining! It is by far the best moisturiser I have used. If I have a dry spot or peeling skin because of dryness it disappears with a small application of this serum. It's light watery. Goes really well with my skin. Is my holy grail of a moisturiser. Love love love. Trying the green tea sleeping pack now. I have combination skin btw, and it does not make it greasy! My T-zone stay shine free. My skin feels soft and moisturised !

This is an okayish serum. I can't tell if it does much to my skin. It doesn't dry neatly, but leaves my face sticky. The scent is also very, very strong, herbal-ish almost. Not green tea-ish. I probably won't buy this again...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like it. For the reference, I have normal to dry very sensitive skin.
Although I can't really review the effect of this serum in the long terms because it doesn't get absorbed by my skin, I can tell you how I feel about using it.
It goes on nicely yet stings a little and has a strong plant smell. After being applied it sits on top of the skin and feels very sticky for about 20 minutes. It dries down into a clay mask feel. I do feel this product not as it's a serum but like it's a drying purifying mask that needs to be removed.
Terrible.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Smells like green tea and aftershave, not a bad smell but not very natural. Dont like the texture that is abit watery. Doesnt seem to moisturize a lot and leaves a bit of the tacky feeling on face. Seems like one of those mediocre products innisfree has.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A watery and refreshing serum. It doesn't feel heavy at all and smells so good! It moisturizes and leaves my skin refreshed after every use. It doesn't irritate, it lasts a long way and I'm pretty sure I won't change to another serum in a long time.
It has a pump and cap along with it, so it's quite hygienic and good for traveling.

on 9/4/2017 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells great, like green tea. However, I feel like the Green Tea range of product tend to be greasy and leave my face feeling oily.

on 5/28/2017 12:35:00 PM

Light and refreshing. I have oily but dehydrated skin, I notice that when I use this serum my skin produces less oil to compensate for the loss of moisture. Higly recommended

on 7/8/2017 1:37:00 PM

Staple face serum and moisturizer. This doesn't feel heavy on the skin considering I have oily skin, It doesn't have a discernible smell and spreads easily, since the viscosity is more watery than other face serums I've used. A little goes a long way—bottles are typically 80ml which lasts me about 3 months with everyday use. It holds up as a makeup primer but I usually only wear it at night to let my skin soak it in over night. I wake up with my skin feeling comfortable never oily, even when I enrich the benefits with other moisturizers and toners from Innisfree such as their Green Tea Balancing Skin, Green Tea Balancing Lotion, Bija Trouble Care Skin and Bija Trouble Care Lotion. I'm on my second bottle and don't think I will be deviating to other face serums anymore, since the Innisfree products keep my skin under control while sticking to mostly natural-derived, non-irritating ingredients I've had issues with in the past even from other brand favorites Neutrogena and Clinique. The Green Tea Seed Serum is fairly priced considering it's 80ml of product for $18 to $26 depending where you shop, putting it at about the same price point as mid-tier face serums in the USA.

on 5/27/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily-combination skin and this serum has really helped hydrate and soothe my skin. It's runny; slightly thicker than water, and would be a great serum/moisturiser for anyone with oily skin/people living in humid climates. It leaves my skin feeling plump and bouncy, and has a subtle fresh and plant-like scent. Totally recommend! :)

on 6/16/2017 3:06:00 PM

If you're a teenager experimenting w products . This can be good for you .

If you have problem skin ? Like w sensitivity issues and acne ? Don't even bother buying it even if it's cheap .