InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

3.6

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alcohol, Propanediol, Diethyoxyethyl Succinate, Dipropylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, DL-Panthenol, Betaine, Trehalose, Niacinamide, PEG/PGG-17/6 Copolymer, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Potassium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Palmitic Acid, Hydogenated Lecithin, Octyldodeceth-16, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

on 7/28/2016 6:47:00 PM

I found this product quite runny to be called a serum. I'd describe it as something between toner and lotion. The green tea smell is very pretty, and the product absorbs every easily. I don't find it having any moisturizing or brightening effects, so I don't see a point of layering this underneath my lotion as Innisfree recommends.

on 7/21/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it last year due to it having really good reviews in the Innisfree site. I've used it for a couple of months but I barely saw any effect on my skin. Might have well opted to not put anything as this just felt like a waste of money.

The only good thing about it is that it didn't break me out

To Read all 36 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/12/2016 3:37:00 AM

A must have in your beauty routine.

a bit of background info: oily combo skin type, slightly sensitive skin user, blemish / acne prone skin. living in sub tropical weather (mostly humid), prefers wearing full faced makeup. temperature ranging 91.4°F on an average day.

Pros:
+ comes with a pump
+ plastic packaging but is extremely sturdy, lightweight (easy for travel)
+ great for hydration
+ fast absorption
+ light, clean, fresh scent, not overpowering
+ aids in base of makeup

Cons:
- literally none in this formulation of the product
- price

retails for about $36 in my country. this is my first shot in trying out a serum so i am very surprised that this works very well for me. i am quite pleased overall.

i usually hate green tea formulation products but this product drawn me so much, i have already bought my second bottle. the green tea scent smells nice, light, crisp but it is not overpowering. the scent will slowly fade as you apply it into your skin.

apply as according to what they recommend. i use a toner which requires to use a cotton pad to clean my face, so i apply toner > serum > moisturizer.

this absorbs quickly into your skin, so it is good if you'd like to apply makeup straightafter. i like it comes with a pump to avoid degradation of the product and also a lot more sanitary. applying makeup also seems a lot more smoother and not as cakey.

i'm also happy that it is not made of heavy glass but sturdy. it makes it easier if i were to travel.

overall, i think a lot more dry skin users will benefit from this product. my skin does feel hydrated, and provides a better base for my makeup.

i have purchased my second bottle and i hope they will never discontinue it. i will repurchase again and again. my only complaint is that i wished it would be slightly cheaper, or else i'll have to wait for discounts to purchase at slightly cheaper price.

hope it helps!

on 6/8/2016 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's a good product, doesn't break me out and feels nice one the skin.
Howeer it doesn't do much...I haven't noticed a big difference...

on 6/7/2016 11:13:00 AM

Love the green tea scent but really cause breakup to my skin. The bottle is nicely design. Unfortunately, not suited.😔

on 5/26/2016 6:03:00 PM

Weeeelllllll, this product is okay, but it's not a miraculous HG item for me or anything. It's fine- I mean, it doesn't break me out or anything like that, but it really doesn't seem to DO anything. I don't notice increased moisture or firmness or tone, it hasn't really made my skin any better or worse, it just sort of sits there quietly and blends into the background. The wallflower of serums, if you like. For those that are curious, I'd recommend this as a starter serum for those in their 20's, but beyond that, I wouldn't recommend it. You may even be better off brewing actual green tea and using it as a toner, it's that ineffective. It's too bad- I had heard a lot of good things about this product in Korean skincare forums and the like, and really wanted to love this product. I will finish the bottle, but won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and went back to get the full size after! This product is amazing!

I use this directly after washing my face, usually just one pump for the whole face, and it makes my skin feel really moisturized. It has a watery texture to it but once appplied, it sinks into the skin in a matter of seconds.

This product hasn't broken me out in the past one month that I added this into my regime and the pump bottle works great! At SGD$36, it is relatively affordable, compared to drugstore brands. As I've recently changed my skincare towards the natural ingredients route, Innisfree being inexpensive was an added bonus!

Definitely will buy this again.

on 3/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

Meh. It's alright. My skin isn't particularly sensitive and I don't have serious acne (I have some small pimples). It doesn't do much for me.

on 3/3/2016 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If there was ever a product I wouldn't be able to survive without, it's this serum. I have been using it for two years and can't see any faults. It's light, hydrating and doesn't break me out! I need a few drops so the bottle lasts for about a year with twice a day use. At the age of 54 I don;t expect miracles with my wrinkles but it hydrates perfectly and soothes my troublesome skin.

I first bought it in a set with the toner/softener which is confusingly called "skin" and a balancing lotion. At first I couldn't figure out in which order to use them as the bottles are quite similar so I kept using the serum and balancing lotion only. Later on I added this skin and now I have the routine: 1/serum, 2/ skin. 3/ lotion. As each of them absorb immediately, the whole routine takes me less time than with other moisturizers. I still don;t know what this skin is supposed to do, but the trio works brilliantly.

I love it so much that I've stopped buying Hydrationist lotion by Estee Lauder, the only moisturizer which didn't break me out, but which is quite expensive (please mind it;s the lotion, the cream broke me out). This trio hydrates better and is much much cheaper. It worked well in the tropics and in Europe in the wintertime. Thanks to Innisfree, I stopped experimenting with other brands, which saved my skin and the pocket.

on 2/15/2016 4:32:00 PM

I love this serum. It has a lovely "green" scent which I find addicting. I have slightly older skin and this product has made a difference. My skin has been better hydrated with a dewy glow since I have been using it.