InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

InnisFree New Green Tea Seed Serum

3.6

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alcohol, Propanediol, Diethyoxyethyl Succinate, Dipropylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, DL-Panthenol, Betaine, Trehalose, Niacinamide, PEG/PGG-17/6 Copolymer, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Potassium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Palmitic Acid, Hydogenated Lecithin, Octyldodeceth-16, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A watery and refreshing serum. It doesn't feel heavy at all and smells so good! It moisturizes and leaves my skin refreshed after every use. It doesn't irritate, it lasts a long way and I'm pretty sure I won't change to another serum in a long time.
It has a pump and cap along with it, so it's quite hygienic and good for traveling.

on 7/8/2017 1:37:00 PM

Staple face serum and moisturizer. This doesn't feel heavy on the skin considering I have oily skin, It doesn't have a discernible smell and spreads easily, since the viscosity is more watery than other face serums I've used. A little goes a long way—bottles are typically 80ml which lasts me about 3 months with everyday use. It holds up as a makeup primer but I usually only wear it at night to let my skin soak it in over night. I wake up with my skin feeling comfortable never oily, even when I enrich the benefits with other moisturizers and toners from Innisfree such as their Green Tea Balancing Skin, Green Tea Balancing Lotion, Bija Trouble Care Skin and Bija Trouble Care Lotion. I'm on my second bottle and don't think I will be deviating to other face serums anymore, since the Innisfree products keep my skin under control while sticking to mostly natural-derived, non-irritating ingredients I've had issues with in the past even from other brand favorites Neutrogena and Clinique. The Green Tea Seed Serum is fairly priced considering it's 80ml of product for $18 to $26 depending where you shop, putting it at about the same price point as mid-tier face serums in the USA.

on 6/16/2017 3:06:00 PM

If you're a teenager experimenting w products . This can be good for you .

If you have problem skin ? Like w sensitivity issues and acne ? Don't even bother buying it even if it's cheap .

on 5/28/2017 12:35:00 PM

Light and refreshing. I have oily but dehydrated skin, I notice that when I use this serum my skin produces less oil to compensate for the loss of moisture. Higly recommended

on 5/27/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily-combination skin and this serum has really helped hydrate and soothe my skin. It's runny; slightly thicker than water, and would be a great serum/moisturiser for anyone with oily skin/people living in humid climates. It leaves my skin feeling plump and bouncy, and has a subtle fresh and plant-like scent. Totally recommend! :)

on 4/23/2017 2:00:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

PROS: does what it promises to do, is light & hydrating
CONS: quite expensive for the benefits it brings, the little cap is a bit loose

I first bought it because I heard that this is a life saver for people with extremely dry skin, and I was going through a phase where I had terribly dry patches all over (which is a first for someone who only has oily-combo skin like me). The first night I used it, I saw a big difference: it really calmed down the dryness and within a couple more days, my skin was completely smooth and hydrated. As I started to add it to my daily routine, my skin seemed to get used to it and it wasn't enough to combat the dryness anymore. What I do now is I layer a couple of products like toner, lotion, serums to keep my skin feeling light yet hydrated at the same time, and use a heavy duty moisturizing cream only where I have extremely dry patches. I don't see why I should spend so much money on a serum that does the same thing that other more affordable lotions can do for me. Other people's skin my react differently to the product, but my skin got accustomed to it so it doesn't do anything for me anymore. I'll finish my second bottle and won't repurchase.

Did some research and many mentioned about its moisturising properties. I was going through a spell of dry flaky skin, and thought this would help. But it didn't. Not one bit. It's light, and definitely more suited to oily skin types.

on 2/10/2017 9:32:00 AM

I tried the sample and immediately bought a bottle to use. The serum, though runny, works great on my combination skin. When I first used it, I noticed immediately how dewy and soft my skin looked. It was unlike other products I've tried before. It felt radiant without being oily. I didn't wait for the bottle to finish to buy a second one soon, as there was a sale. Apart from their It's Real Squeeze Mask sheets, which I'm also using very frequently nowadays, I don't know which other product in the Green Tea range I should use to complement the serum. The range is rather confusing.

on 11/11/2016 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I buy only samples of this, because i use it to make my cushions more moisturizing. I have normal skin, but i found some of my cushion foundations really dry, especially in winter. So, i add 1-2 samples on the surface of the cushion with the help of a toothpick, and everything is fine. I won't buy it in full size, i find my hada labo lotions make my skin more smooth and hydrated after application (but they did not play well with cushions, they are too watery)

Guess I just don't like Korean products.

Tried so many fancy series from different Korean brands, promise much but deliver little. This is the star series from innisfree, bought serum, cream and green tea cleansing foam. About 1/3 left. Honestly, hate everything.

Might have little immediate effect but next morning after a face wash, I think this series does a bad job moisturizing. It's sticky, leave my skin feeling uncomfortable. And filled with artificial fragrances like most korean products.

Notice that salesgirls always try to persuad you to buy the entire series, major waste of money. Ask for samples first.