Uploaded by fayray00

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/12/2016

Just used this tonight and so far so good. My face feels and looks clean/bright. It didn't dry out my skin which is great. It has a nice fresh smell to it that isnt bothersome. (I have sensitive, combination dry/oily skin)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jun/08/2016

**This is for the Dead Sea Mud Pac, not the sheet mask** I cannot say enough good things about this mask. I've been using it for over 10 years because it gets rid of my nose blackheads and makes my skin feel super clean. I also love how cheap they are. If you have oily/combo skin, I definitely recommend you give this a try.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/11/2015

This Anti-stress Mud Pac Mask by Montagne Jeunesse is a light blue clay mask with a fresh scent. It performs as well an any other basic clay mask. Does not leave my skin feeling dried out. I like Freeman Sparkling Pear Clay mask better.

About reviewer (3051 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Feb/04/2015

*I see some people are reviewing the new sheet-clay mask, but since this title isn't clear, I'm talking about the mud pack in the packet that's a light green color but the package shows it as darker on the front.

Ingredients for the one I'm talking about are: Aqua (Purified water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Alcohol denat., Glyceryl stearate SE, Sodium citrate, Polysorbate …

About reviewer (699 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

Jun/15/2014

I liked this one and liked the smell. It was a thick consistency and light blue in color. Left it on for 15 minutes and did have a slight irritation, but I seem to have that with anything "Dead Sea". Skin felt great after and the smell really was relaxing with the lavender. Love these masks for the price

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jan/07/2014

I used the Montagne Jeunesse Dead sea anti stress face mask because it was $1.00 at a market that is no longer in my town . I been wanting to try it out but I didn't want to pay full price , I hardly use it but when I do I put it around my forehead and nose to deep clean my pore I love using it on my nose because I see results right away .

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/12/2011

This smells like mosquito spray or cheap men's shaving cream. It does do the job, but I prefer the Freeman clay masks since its cheaper to buy a bottle (more uses) and has a better scent.

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0
fromsolai

Aug/17/2010

This sheet mask contains a lot of menthol. It has a cooling effect and my skin felt fresh but I could barely keep it on my face even for five minutes. The burning menthol liquid was too much for my skin. If you have sensitive skin, this mask is really going to give you trouble. The mask didn't really do anything apart from the fresh feeling after washing off the burning menthol liquid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool