Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion
Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion 400ml

4.8

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Octydodecanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Panthenol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Sucrose, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitan Palmitate, Glycerin Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytantriol, Bisabolol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Potassium Carbomer, Potassium Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Yellow 6 (Cl 15985)

on 8/10/2016 5:36:00 AM

I love this body lotion from Clinique! It's the best I've ever tried. It leaves the skin silky soft and moisturized, and not greasy. Excellent consistency and easy application, gives a cooling and fresh sensation when applied. It's formulated without parabens and perfume, and it has a fresh clean smell which disappears immediately after application. My father has always been addicted to body lotion, but is very sensible to greasy ones or bad smells. When he borrowed this, he was so impressed that I gave him a bottle for his birthday and he now uses it on his face as well. The fact that it's without perfume makes it possible to use it on sensitive and problematic skin areas or after sunburn. The only negative thing is the packaging if you want to travel with it. It takes alot of space and it seems like the dispenser's lock can easily move and open during travel (this has not happened to me yet). However, it's perfect on a bathroom shelf. Price is ok, you get alot of product and it lasts for a long time. I would definately buy this again and recommend it.

on 5/10/2016 8:49:00 PM

I've been using this product for years now and I can confidently state that this is the best body lotion I've ever tried. It's not greasy, it's highly moisturizing, it feels light and it has a nice subtle scent that disapears almost immediately. The pump packaging is very practical and I like the fact that it is a 400ml bottle. It sooths and softens my skin and I've noticded that when I am more consistent in its use after shower I tend to have less acne on my back.

on 1/17/2016 3:45:00 PM

I love this body lotion, and the Deep Comfort Body Butter as well.

I would buy this over Kiehl's Creme de Corp any day. It is extremely moisturizing and long-lasting. Never greasy. And the scent, while pleasant, is subtle enough to not interfere with my perfume.

I am a fan of Clinique's products and this is one of my favorite ones. Would definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 1/17/2016 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is by far the best moisturiser I've ever used. I have very dry skin & this lasts on your skin for 24 hours! Super super soft skin.

on 12/7/2015 4:32:00 PM

This is my favorite all-time body lotion!
I have the driest legs you can imagine, after taking of pants i can see flakes in the fabric. (sorry for the info)

But this has saved me. My legs are moisturized and feel so comfortable, no itches, no tight feeling, just pleasant. Also, there are no medicinal or perfumey smell, which i dislike.
I am left with soft moisturized legs, and the dry time is so fast! This is wonderful. I always hated to take time to put on body lotion, but with this, its a luxurious thing to do after a shower.

on 12/28/2013 7:57:00 PM

I got this at a massive department-store sale, mostly because I needed a new one, and this was very, very affordable - concidering the 400ml bottle and it beeing a Clinique product. It is very, very economic if you think about the tiny amount of product you need. It is non-greasy, and goes into the skin in a hurry!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm already a massive fan of the Deep Comfort Body Butter in this range, but wanted to try the lotion to see if it could match up to the results I've experienced with the body butter.

First off, as would be expected from a lotion this has a much thinner consistency and I found I needed to use more of it to get similar results to the butter. However, like the butter this applies really easily and sinks in nicely so you're not left with greasy feeling skin afterwards. Also like the butter, this is fragrance free which I much prefer in a body lotion as it means it doesn't interfere with any perfume I might apply later on.

I found my legs were softer and smoother after applying this, although compared to the body butter I don't think they felt quite as moisturised. And whereas with the butter I could sometimes afford to skip a day as the results were quite long-lasting, with this I felt the need to apply every day or else my skin started to dry out again. I also found the pump quite annoying - towards the end of the bottle I got my husband to cut it in half so I could get all the product out!

Overall though this is a very nice body lotion to use and the fact that it's fragrance free means it scores highly with me too. It's pretty pricey at 28.00GBP for a 400ml bottle but it did last me about 3 months when using it every day, so it's not too bad.

on 6/16/2013 11:43:00 PM

I love this body lotion! The skin on my body, especially my legs, tends to be very dry and I have been looking for a perfect lotion - I think this is it. I put it on right after my shower, when my skin is still damp, and the next day my skin is still soft. In fact, I have skipped a day or two, and my skin still feels all right. Unfortunately it is expensive, much more so than the body lotions you can buy at a drugstore, but since those have been disappointing, I guess you get what you pay for. I will definitely repurchase this again and again (keeping an eye out for Clinique CWP promotions!).

on 4/9/2013 10:13:00 AM

I love this body lotion! It feels fresh to apply and has really treated my skin and kept it in top condition! It has that fresh scent that all clinique products seem to have too and i love that about it. I will repurchase! I also use the deep comfort body wash and i just love love love them both on their own and as a duo!

on 10/3/2012 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favourite body lotions. However because of the price I tend to only use this on warm summer days or when going out at night as its easy to blend in rimmels light tan with it for a glowy sunkissed look.

Its great because although it is very light weight and absorbs very quickly- it not messy or sticky at all- it really is a great body moisuriser and leaves skin incredibly soft. The only reason I docked a lipped frm the over all rating was that its 30 euro and that price tag is a bit much for a body lotion. I will repurchase when mine eventually runs out though because its worth having. Bar the price tag it is one of the most perfect body lotions I have ever tried. Highly recommend!

Popular Lotions / Creams