Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating with Burnt Sugar and Karite Butter

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating with Burnt Sugar and Karite Butter

4.3

I am absolutely obsessed with this product. I was introduced to the Caress body wash line when someone left their bottle of this Evenly Gorgeous wash in the shower at my dorm, freshman year of college. Three years later, and I haven't bought another body wash since. This is my favorite of the line, but the endless kiss one is also a great scent.

Pros:
-Affordable
-Skin softening
-Smells like heaven (like brown sugar), but definitely not overly sweet. And the scent does not linger throughout the day.

Cons:
-None!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Scent is nice not too sweet.
Soft burnt sugar with a slight cocoa butterish scent. It has a slight scent of something else in there can't put my finger on it but its not a plain sugar/vanilla type scent.
Sort of a sexy scent.
It does not have a lasting power on the skin and I cannot detect any of once I am dry and dressed.
Has small granules to exfoliate the skin.
I personally did not notice much exfoliation or skin softening compared to a regular body wash.
Bottle did not last as long as others I have tried but I ended up swapping it out for another because I was just tired of it.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I usually avoid the Warm Vanilla Sugar-type scents, but this one is nice - not *too* sweet, just a gentle cloud of mildly burnt sugar sweetness in the shower and a lingering hint of clean sweetness on my skin for the rest of the day. It cleans well without being drying, even in midwinter; unlike a lot of body washes, it's pretty thick, so I don't use as much per application. I've bought this 3 times now, always during cold weather, and will continue to do so occasionally.

This is one of my favorite body scrubs. All around a superb body scrub!
Pros:
exfoiates and makes my skin smooth
yummy caramel scent
price is terrific
lasts for months
do not need a lot for your whole body

Cons:
none

will repurchase

on 2/17/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am border line obsessed with this body wash. So incredibly in-expensive. Smells like HEAVEN. And the scent lingers! Exfoliates. Leaves a glow to the skin. I feel so clean and fresh I will NEVER use another body wash again.

on 8/19/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Definitely won't purchase again like one of the previous reviewers it made me really itchy I didn't realize how sensitive my skin was I guess and as far as the smell it's ok but my favorite brown sugar-ish type of smell is the brown sugar vanilla from bath and body works

on 5/6/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I can't believe that people dont want to repurchase this. I always try to have a back up. This scent is my favorite from this evenly gorgeous line. I love that there is granules/exfoliators in this product. It smells like toffee. I usually put ground coffee in the bottle. Ground coffee is great at reducing cellulite on your body and I love adding it to this shower gel in particular. It usually lasts a little over a month and I have 2 showers per day. The price is good given the quality of this wash. It is thick, creamy, moisurizing and a little is required to get the job done.

I love this and I have been repurchasing this since I've discovered this and I have no intention switch to anythingelse anytime soon.

I liked this product a lot but the smell is too sweet!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is one of the few body washes I will buy. The scent is very pleasant, and it lathers well (I have no idea what a previous review was talking about, saying that it didn't!). I believe that this wash lives up to its claims and does a good job at not only cleansing the skin, but exfoliating it gently. You can often find this one in a bonus, 50% more size for the same price. Check the shelf really well when selecting your bottle.

on 5/17/2012 2:33:00 PM

I love this body wash. I love the smell and it makes my skin feel really clean.