88%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I am seriously loving Kleancolor #735 Red. It's a true fire engine red that is a showstopper on my dark skin. I know it'll dry down but it's still gorgeous!!! I can't have just one tube I need 3 or 4. If they ever stop making this lippie I'll cry.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

I was very tempted to buy these lipsticks but I was also not sure if they would be good lipsticks... Just to try I bought one in MALIBU, I'm in love with this color, these lipsticks are extremely creamy and some really do last long, I wore MALIBU for about 4-5 hours and it was still on after that (of course like every lipstick after eating and drinking you want to reapply) the smell is okay, they have this kind of vanilla weird smell, I love these lipsticks shush is why I bought

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I bought the colour PLUM (755). The packaging is pretty and sleek looking and the colour is beautiful, it stays on quite well, wouldn't last all day, but even when eating it stays on fine. The best part is that it's CRUELTY FREE :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

My review is for Fiesta. Fiesta is a perfect dupe of Lime Crime Poisonberry. The main difference being that Kleancolor Fiesta goes on smoother, more evenly, more opaque, and wears better for a fraction of the cost of Lime Crime. I love this lipstick because it wears like a balm and wears off to an even stain. Lips feel soft.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

6 years ago

Purchase in Lilac frost, Holiday red, Raspberry, Pink frost, Fiesta Pigmented and cremy. Some colour melt/break easily. Lipstick doesnt twist all the way down so it makes a mess eventually. Non-standard length of packaging... may be a bother for some. Overall, they are great colors for the price.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

6 years ago

AMAZING! It gives me a matte Finnish and it stays on FOREVER! If I don't eat it will probably last me all day

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Deep Dark

HairBlack

7 years ago

NC25 Chinese, warm yellow toned. As part of a fun "lot of lipstick" swap where you don't know where you get, I got "Garnet".. and it's a bright (pink) red that pulls that 1950s look well for my skin tone... it's what MAC Ruby Woo or Russian Red could never do for me. It swatches with an undertone of fuschia pink, but applied, it's really a great retro red. Just another red recommendatoin for another girl w/ similar coloring. My other favorite reds is the YSL GS #10 (deep glossy red, even better is the L'Oreal dupe in Endless Red but formula sucks) and DC'd Sonia Kushak Bordeaux (brown brick red).

About reviewer (207 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

9 years ago

AWFUL! I got two of these in Hot Cocoa and Brown at my local Beauty Supply Store for $1 each. The only pros are they are really creamy and the price is really low, but that is all. The color payoff is all wrong. I may as well have bought two red lipsticks because this is what color they ended up being, although they were supposed to be brown. The lipstick is overly creamy to the fact that it slides right off your lips and bleeds and runs all over the place. I hate that! I was really dissapointed in this lipstick. The packaging is also very flimsy and doesn't click back into place, I had to keep the little piece of label tape on it in order to keep it closed. A lipliner does not help the smudginess, this lipstick brand is a total mess.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

10 years ago

60 shades including a few peach colors that I like! Perhaps I can find good dupes in the bunch? Will buy more shades.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age36-43