Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 14

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.3

on 7/7/2013 12:55:00 PM

I used the aqua cream in #25 - which is an opalescent blue color which glides on nicely on the wrist. Sadly - when you attempt putting on the eyelid for which it is intended - the application is less than cooperative - very difficult to get an even application on the eyelid surface, even with a good moisturizer used as a base, as well as Nars eyeshadow base on top of that. I wouldn't recommend this product. The sales associates selling it - are even prone to making comments to the effect that the company is working out 'issues' with this product. I am returning my unused product foe a refund!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this color and it does not budge no matter what weather conditions you might happen to be in! It looks beautiful on its own or layered underneath other eyeshadows; highly recommended, as well as other colors of the MUFE Aqua Cream.

on 8/16/2010 3:21:00 PM

This is a beautiful plum purple color cream eye shadow. It applies smooth and dries to a nice finish on the lid. I took one lippie off because for me this product creased slightly. That being said, it wasn't enough to deter me from trying other colors from this line.

Top Rated Eye Shadow