MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream 14

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

3.0

on 7/7/2013 12:55:00 PM

I used the aqua cream in #25 - which is an opalescent blue color which glides on nicely on the wrist. Sadly - when you attempt putting on the eyelid for which it is intended - the application is less than cooperative - very difficult to get an even application on the eyelid surface, even with a good moisturizer used as a base, as well as Nars eyeshadow base on top of that. I wouldn't recommend this product. The sales associates selling it - are even prone to making comments to the effect that the company is working out 'issues' with this product. I am returning my unused product foe a refund!

on 12/8/2012 6:37:00 PM

I love this colour...it's so versatile and can be used for a quick easy sheer wash of colour, or for a dramatic smoky eye paired with black pencil liner. MUFE have a youtube channel and it is interesting to see how their MA's work with the various products.
But back to the product...you need to work fast as it dries very quickly.I usually apply with my finger and blend any harsh edges with a q-tip. But it stays put, has never creased (I don't have oily lids) and stays true to the colour in the pot. Packaging is perfectly fine, light for travel and easily accessible for your finger or brush. Great great product for an easy "modern" eye.