MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream 14

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first swatched this at Sephora I was really surprised at how well it stayed put on my hand without smudging or fading. I had to use a makeup remover to get it off. This led me to believe that it would never crease on my oily lids. I use this without my UDPP and it lasts a good 7 to 8 hours. Although after a while the glitter does cluster around my crease line. The color is very beautiful. I think it looks great on people with warm undertones. I don't do anything fancy with eye shadow, so this is very convenient and easy.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Probably one of the most wearable and gorgeous items I have in my makeup collection. I reach for this every time I want to do a brown smoky eye/neutral eye. Totally recommend it. Lasts all day, and doesn't budge. beautiful!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this color and it does not budge no matter what weather conditions you might happen to be in! It looks beautiful on its own or layered underneath other eyeshadows; highly recommended, as well as other colors of the MUFE Aqua Cream.