Hermes Voyage d'Hermes

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Hermes Voyage d'Hermes
Voyage d'Hermes

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'd never even heard of D'Hermes, but I got a sample of this in the mail, and WOW, I fell INSTANTLY in love with it. I sprayed it on my wrist and couldn't stop smelling it. Christian Dior's Dolce Vita was my signature scent for 19 years, but now D'Hermes Voyage is. I rang around all day for 3 days looking for a bottle, but nobody had it. Then lastly I called David Jones, who said they have 2 bottles left, $180 each, so I bought the last 2 bottles, as it's so hard to find. This is the only perfume where I've received so many compliments. Even strangers have stopped me to ask what perfume I'm wearing. When I'm wearing it I want to eat myself, HAHA. This has everything I love in a scent, it's fresh, unique, exotic, sexy, elegant, sophisticated and addictive!

on 9/12/2012 8:52:00 PM

I sampled this at sephora with other Hermes product. I sprayed this on my forearm. The scent literally disappears. No staying power what so ever. It seemed to be nice fresh summer scent, I think. The scent was gone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really love this scent. It smell fresh, clean, citrus, elegant and you really can't go wrong. I find that the scent is not overwhelming and blends well with my body heat. The spray tube is long enough so that you can get every last drop of this fragrance. My husband love it also!

on 10/14/2011 12:09:00 PM

I said I'd repurchase this, but I did only just buy it, so time will tell - I am just riding on my love of Hermes here.

This is going to be my new "everyday" scent, as I have been wearing Chance daily since mid-2009 and just needed a bit of a break. I chose Voyage because I feel like every other perfume I smell isn't distinct enough (have I become a snob? lol). But all joking aside, when you are putting down $50+ for a fragrance, it shouldn't smell like "eau de mallrat."

Voyage is unisex, and reminds me a bit of the divine Terre d'Hermes for men (a cologne which, if I smell or even think I smell, makes me weak). This is very much like gin and tonic; green but not quite as citrus-y as it is described. One issue is the bottle - very beautiful and unique, but definitely not travel-friendly. I did not buy the gift set, even though it cost the same as the 3.3 ounce bottle, because I wanted the box for travel (and, yes, to throw into my already 4574338 pound purse). I know others are guilty of lugging around their big perfume bottles, so I had to mention this (the .5 ounce in the gift set wasn't going to cut it for me lol).

I knocked the rating down to three lipsticks because while I adore the scent, there is almost no staying power at all. Even as a summer fragrance, that is just unacceptable. I think I'd buy this again as a lotion or cream and layer under another Hermes fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful fresh, green, earthy scent. Perfect for the summer. It makes me feel like I'm on an exotic vacation! This is kind of similar to Jardin de Nil (which I LOVE, by the way), but without the floral notes. This one is more green. Although the top notes can be a bit off for some, the dry down is where the good stuff is at! This is just a feel good, luxurious fragrance...as most Hermes fragrances tend to be. Absolutely love it! The packaging may be the one and only thing that I am not a fan of, but it works!

on 9/10/2010 9:11:00 PM

UPDATE: Well, I didn't get this for Christmas. But I got it for my anniversary. I'm a great Hermes fan, and I loved this instantly because though a fresh summer scent, it's not the usual citrus/soapy/marine/ etc., etc., etc scent that permeates the market every summer.

Having said that, I knocked a lippie off because it vanishes so dismally fast. That frustrates me no end because it's such a lovely scent, and the bottle is to die for. But honestly, if it lasts an hour on me, it's a lot. Since it was a present, and since hubby and I are celebrating 20 years of happy marriage, I intend to splurge and and spray this on as often as necessary. I'll decant some in a purse spray when I leave home. But BOO to my beloved Hermes for making such expensive but ephemeral scents.

This is SO pleasant. It's one of those summer frags that has character. Unfortunately, I only have a sample, but I did enjoy that. This might make it to my Christmas wish-list.

I've only owned VdH for a few days but I've been testing and wearing it often since I opening the box.

First sniff if straight gin and tonic! Fun that the smell of gin and tonic can be captured so well...luckily this smell lasts less than 5 minutes (I don't want to go around smelling like a spilled a drink on myself)....after that last, you're left with 100% JCE accord - but it's my favorite of his signature accords thus far! Less sweet than Caleche Delicate, more sweet than Terre D'Hermes -just perfectly right in the middle.

I will wear and keep this as my absolute lightest scent in my wardrobe - it is fleeting, but great for when you want to wear this during the day and switch off to something heavier in the evening. Really like it, but not sure I'll repurchase, I'll go for L'eau d'Hiver next.

Also - I love how (Jean Claude Ellena) JCE at Hermes make all of the Hermes scents smell cohesive and signatures of the brand. I don't know how he does it but no matter whether you wear Voyage or Kelly Caleche or Terre, you always seem to smell like you walked right out of an Hermes boutique - brilliant!

Popular Fragrances