Hermès Voyage d'Hermes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Hermès Voyage d'Hermes
Voyage d'Hermes

on 9/12/2012 8:52:00 PM

I sampled this at sephora with other Hermes product. I sprayed this on my forearm. The scent literally disappears. No staying power what so ever. It seemed to be nice fresh summer scent, I think. The scent was gone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really love this scent. It smell fresh, clean, citrus, elegant and you really can't go wrong. I find that the scent is not overwhelming and blends well with my body heat. The spray tube is long enough so that you can get every last drop of this fragrance. My husband love it also!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful fresh, green, earthy scent. Perfect for the summer. It makes me feel like I'm on an exotic vacation! This is kind of similar to Jardin de Nil (which I LOVE, by the way), but without the floral notes. This one is more green. Although the top notes can be a bit off for some, the dry down is where the good stuff is at! This is just a feel good, luxurious fragrance...as most Hermes fragrances tend to be. Absolutely love it! The packaging may be the one and only thing that I am not a fan of, but it works!