Hermes Voyage d'Hermes

Hermes Voyage d'Hermes
Voyage d'Hermes

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'd never even heard of D'Hermes, but I got a sample of this in the mail, and WOW, I fell INSTANTLY in love with it. I sprayed it on my wrist and couldn't stop smelling it. Christian Dior's Dolce Vita was my signature scent for 19 years, but now D'Hermes Voyage is. I rang around all day for 3 days looking for a bottle, but nobody had it. Then lastly I called David Jones, who said they have 2 bottles left, $180 each, so I bought the last 2 bottles, as it's so hard to find. This is the only perfume where I've received so many compliments. Even strangers have stopped me to ask what perfume I'm wearing. When I'm wearing it I want to eat myself, HAHA. This has everything I love in a scent, it's fresh, unique, exotic, sexy, elegant, sophisticated and addictive!

on 10/18/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Voyage d'Hermes is (on my skin) a one-note cardamon scent shaken into a glass of some watered-down lemonade. I get a salad note, but someone perhaps knocked a spice rack into said salad. Not a particularly fantastic Voyage, and surprisingly flat for an Hermes. Like that it has a refillable bottle, and wish more companies would do that.

Popular Fragrances