Elizabeth Arden Mariah Carey - Lollipop Bling Ribbon

Elizabeth Arden Mariah Carey - Lollipop Bling Ribbon

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It's very watery and sweetly cool, it reminds me of the ocean very early in the morning during the summer. Right away I got blue raspberry lollipop notes mixed in with the cool watery oceany scent it had. It's a pretty aquatic, blue raspberry candy scent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Not being mean...But God , the first time i tried i hated it.. Even though it smells fruity and somewhat floral , it smells a lot like my dad's hair gel.
I got 3 rollerballs in a set. This (Ribbon ) is the least i like...It's too strong ,( people who get headaches don't even bother to try this.) ,unisex kind of smell .
Also , about the rollerballs. when applying we've to be careful .Too much might come out of it.You just have to dot it.
It doesn't last very long like some of the other DrugStore perfumes which was good for me bcoz i didn't like it in the first place...

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This by far is my favorite Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling scent! I got this in a gift set of 3 rollerballs and I had to purchase the bottle!

To me this smells like blue-raspberry slushies that I used to love as a kid. Not in that juvenile smell kind of way. It just smells really nice! Whenever I wear this one, people literally stop me and tell me I smell good.

YES YES YES I would repurchase this again.

on 7/20/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

At the local grocery store this perfume was riveted to a board, cap off, for sampling purposes. I remember seeing an ad for this with scent strips and thinking they were cute, feminine, and rather nice smelling! I jammed my fingers through the little jail display and spritzed on some of Ribbon. Thinking nothing of it, and not really noticing the scent, I went to Subway.
*sniff, thinks to self* heh, someone in this Subway must have the oldest profession in the world!! *snooty face*
IT'S ME!
This is the cheapest, stinkiest perfume! I think it's the freesia, I just cannot stand it. Reminds me a ton of Escada Rockin' Rio (which I loved at first sniff then hate) but as if someone's biddy tramp great-Aunt redesigned it. Just too fruity and too freesia. Bleh! Sorry Mariah, I thought I would like this. Lucky I didn't buy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I brought the small 30mL version of this. Very very sweet raspberry scent. It smells as if you've been working all day at a candy store. The scent reminds me a little of the Paris Hilton perfume in the black and pink striped bottle, but more sweeter. It does smell quite generic and the dry down on me is more like a cheap body-spray so for that reason, it is unlikely I would repurchase. I think it best suits those who are really into gourmand scents.

on 4/28/2011 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Very light, lovely, you could spray it everywhere and it wouldnt be overpowering. I love the collection, I got them as a christmas gift from my best friend, and they are fantsatic. Not very much staying power, but it is an EDT and that is to be expected. I would definitely repurchase this one if I ran out. The package is so dainty and feminine, I love it and it looks really pretty on my dressing table in our bedroom with the rest of my perfume collection.

UPDATE 5/11/2011 - Removing 2 lippies to make this a 3 lippie rating. The scent does not last more than an hour or so on me. Really unfortunate because I love the smell, but it doesn't last.

on 4/16/2011 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Fruit and freesia in a nice aquatic that seems well made but isn't new or unique. Price is okay for it's longevity. Not my thing.

I really wanted to love this, as I really love Mariah Carey's line in general, but it's just way too cloyingly sweet for me, personally. Others clearly love it, but it's definitely one you should sample on yourself first.

on 1/6/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Sweet, fresh, and feminine. Love it!

on 11/20/2010 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've been eyeing the lollipop bling perfumes for a while now and when I finally got to go to ULTA recently, I immediately went over to the lollipop bling perfume area and smelled each perfume and put some on my wrist. I could defentely smell the blue raspberry and florals, which is a good thing because the perfume is exactly how mariah describes it. The bad part about this perfume is that it doesn't last very long (at least it lasts longer than honey....) and it costs way too much ($35 for one ounce of perfume is unacceptable). So I would recommend it but bring it with you because you won't be able to smell it in a couple of hours.

Popular Fragrances