Johnson & Johnson shea and cocoa butter baby wash

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is Johnson moisture shea and cocoa wash. The scent has a weird citrus smell. It's very off putting to me. There is a Johsons oil shea and cocoa wash... not to be confused with this one. The oil wash has a much better scent.

Pros: Okay moisture
Cons: Weird artificial citrus scent

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like this as a body/face wash that doesn't strip my skin and leave me itchy. I've even used this as a shampoo recently out of desperation after getting into the shower and realizing my regular stuff was empty. Worked great! My hair was nice and soft and not weighed down at all. Because this isn't sulfate free I wouldn't use this on my color treated hair regularly, I would be afraid of it stripping my hair color over time but it worked great in a pinch. I also took a lippie off for sulfates because while my husband and I can use this my children won't. They are sulfate sensitive. For those that don't have those concerns this is a great, affordable multi- use product. You can find a 28 oz pump bottle in Target for under $5.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is dry, so keep that in mind as your results may vary by skin type. When Aveeno (inexplicably) decided to discontinue the Ultra Calming Cream Cleanser, my search was back on for something creamy and gentle to use with a warm-water wash-cloth and remove my cold-cream. (I loosen all my makeup with an all-over application of cold-cream, then cleanse.)
I was giving the different baby-washes a sniff-test in my local Wal-Mart when I came upon this one. Sure, the scent isn't pure, high-end cocoa, but hey, it's $3 for a big bottle, and it works like a dream!
The texture is thin but creamy, and makes an ideal face-wash. (Don't expect it to remove stubborn makeup, it probably won't.)
I found the bottle way too big to handle beside my sink, especially when squinting through cold-cream to grab onto it. So I decanted a portion of it into a small, travel-sized squeeze tube with a flip-top, and am very happy! While I selected "Yes" to the buy-again question, I may try a different scent next time, though this one is an absolute winner.

Not bad as a body wash but I just can't get over that terrible artificial smell. Won't ever touch it again.

This is great for dry winter skin. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The smell is great and it creates lots of foam with a pouf. For around $3 this is a great body wash that I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love this product. I was already buying the corresponding baby lotion and loved it, so I decided to try the body wash. This wash is a little more watery than most body washes, but lathers great with the help of a body pouf. The smell is mild and creamy and does not stick to you after your shower. It cleans gently and does not dry me out. In fact, I can use this and skip lotion afterwards if I'm in a big hurry! I cannot emphasize how much I enjoy using this product, and for ~ $3 for a 12 oz. bottle, I think it's worth a try. Highly recommended.