Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 1/7/2018 6:34:00 PM

I didn't like this one. Expensive, bad packaging and did nothing good for my eye area.

on 12/27/2017 5:22:00 PM

Hmm. Quite disappointed. The reason I purchased this was due to the long reputation of its predecessor, and its time to invest in a solid anti-wrinkle eye cream.

I’ve used it now for a month. I can say the only thing that it looks to have helped with is with fine lines. If this is your only battle, maybe it will work. However, I also need to combat dark circles and puffiness, and did not feel this did anything for me.

Here goes:

PROS
- my fine lines look more fine, and have decreased
- nice gel like texture and easy to apply

CONS
- no other effect that is visible
- though they provide you with a ball spatula, I do find that it will likely make it difficult to reach areas of the bottle to the bitter end. Come on, if I’m paying a pretty penny, I want to use every last bit!

I've used this about three times a week for years, along with the night repair. But heck I'm doing my best to go cruelty free. I am 53 and my best friend is 31. She is jealous of my skin. I'm also using Tretinoin, So my night repair is essential. I will find an oil to replace this. But this eye cream has to go. I don't believe that I can't replace it, The Ordinary has a lot of good products. I won't count the caffine eye serum, as that made me have lines. I won't buy again purely on the basis of the Cruelty aspect. If that dosent bother you then yes I'd say use this. But don't make it the only one you use. No7 has a really nice eye serum with a rollerblading. Keep it in the fridge it's wonderful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OUCH!!! I do not have sensitive skin but this stung my eye area. The stinging subsided and did not leave rash or redness, but I just don't want that irritation around my eyes. I absolutely LOVE the texture of the product - somewhere between a gel and an ointment. If anyone knows of a similar cream with this texture, please let me know! I use pretty high-powered actives (Vit.C, Retin-a, High% BHAs and AHAs) even under my eyes. So I was surprised that this product was irritating. Also, stupid jar packaging will cause breakdown of the antioxidants in this product.

on 2/23/2017 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I wish the jar was shaped so I didn't have to dip my fingers in and around the awkward shape. I wasn't too keen on this product at first, but as soon as winter started I tried it for a second time. I use it with advanced night repair at night, and with my morning serum before my moisturizer/makeup routine. I love the texture and the way my under eye area feels hydrated. My measure to test how well the product is working is whether or not my concealer would crease as it always has and ... *drumroll* there is no creasing! Any under eye darkness has diminished. I will keep using this!

on 2/7/2017 2:33:00 AM

A very average product for a high price. I am a fan of the advanced night repair serum which is why i got this eye cream. Its texture is amazing, somewhere between a gel-serum and a balm. It gets absorbed easily. I cant say i have seen any results in my eye area - Im 38 years old so i kind of need products to do what they promise. It comes with a plastic applicator thing which i lost at some point and had to use my little finger to get the product. Will no be repurchasing and would not recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was given a 5ml pot of this when I purchased some other stuff. I tried this product a couple of years ago and hated it, but for some illogical reason I thought I might like it now... It is still the worse eye cream/treatment (whatever they want to call it) that I have ever used. I have tried creams from pretty much all brands which sell in Europe and I must say this is the worst one. Even a cheapo eye gel from La Roche Posay which only promised to moisturise worked better than this.
Apart from Bifida ferment lysate, the other main ingredients are several silicones and petrolatum. What, wait? Yes, petrolatum. Now, I am not the one to judge a product based on its ingredients right away, but there's a line. Petrolatum is not only a completely outdated ingredient, it is also not what I want on my eye contour! Petrolatum in made of a chain of hydrocarbons which form a barrier on the skin to avoid transepidermal loss. Great on people with eczema, but not on my eyes, thanks. This is my main objection but I am also not a fan of so many silicones so why on the list. They don't do much apart from making the skin feel soft and coated.
The packaging is as outdated as the formulation, not to mention not hygienic at all.
But the worst was the effect it had. Upon application it did make my eye area look glowy and feel very soft. But it gave me weird bumps around my eyes. I cannot tolerate the petrolatum!

on 10/23/2016 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

How I wish I could quit you because you're not exactly cheap plus your ingredients and company values aren't even in line with mine, and I'm trying to be a better human! But dang it, my vanity and the fact that I'm over 40 and need not look it make it nearly impossible because you perform so well! I've tried so many other eye creams/serums and prayer but nothing out-performs this stuff so I'm stuck! Without it, I have to battle fine lines, puffiness and dark circles making me look tired and old. With it, I'm brighter, smoother, firmer, youthful and better than okay-looking walking around concealer & makeup free so yea, it's got me...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

i love their normal serum , but this really did not work. Not nourishing enough and i had the feeling my wrinkles got worst . No no :/ , especially since not cheap

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Huge disappoinment. Many people rave about his one but did nothing to reduce my dark circles.

Was okay with lines around the eyes though.