Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 2/23/2017 12:23:00 AM

I wish the jar was shaped so I didn't have to dip my fingers in and around the awkward shape. I wasn't too keen on this product at first, but as soon as winter started I tried it for a second time. I use it with advanced night repair at night, and with my morning serum before my moisturizer/makeup routine. I love the texture and the way my under eye area feels hydrated. My measure to test how well the product is working is whether or not my concealer would crease as it always has and ... *drumroll* there is no creasing! Any under eye darkness has diminished. I will keep using this!

on 2/7/2017 2:33:00 AM

A very average product for a high price. I am a fan of the advanced night repair serum which is why i got this eye cream. Its texture is amazing, somewhere between a gel-serum and a balm. It gets absorbed easily. I cant say i have seen any results in my eye area - Im 38 years old so i kind of need products to do what they promise. It comes with a plastic applicator thing which i lost at some point and had to use my little finger to get the product. Will no be repurchasing and would not recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was given a 5ml pot of this when I purchased some other stuff. I tried this product a couple of years ago and hated it, but for some illogical reason I thought I might like it now... It is still the worse eye cream/treatment (whatever they want to call it) that I have ever used. I have tried creams from pretty much all brands which sell in Europe and I must say this is the worst one. Even a cheapo eye gel from La Roche Posay which only promised to moisturise worked better than this.
Apart from Bifida ferment lysate, the other main ingredients are several silicones and petrolatum. What, wait? Yes, petrolatum. Now, I am not the one to judge a product based on its ingredients right away, but there's a line. Petrolatum is not only a completely outdated ingredient, it is also not what I want on my eye contour! Petrolatum in made of a chain of hydrocarbons which form a barrier on the skin to avoid transepidermal loss. Great on people with eczema, but not on my eyes, thanks. This is my main objection but I am also not a fan of so many silicones so why on the list. They don't do much apart from making the skin feel soft and coated.
The packaging is as outdated as the formulation, not to mention not hygienic at all.
But the worst was the effect it had. Upon application it did make my eye area look glowy and feel very soft. But it gave me weird bumps around my eyes. I cannot tolerate the petrolatum!

on 10/23/2016 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

How I wish I could quit you because you're not exactly cheap plus your ingredients and company values aren't even in line with mine, and I'm trying to be a better human! But dang it, my vanity and the fact that I'm over 40 and need not look it make it nearly impossible because you perform so well! I've tried so many other eye creams/serums and prayer but nothing out-performs this stuff so I'm stuck! Without it, I have to battle fine lines, puffiness and dark circles making me look tired and old. With it, I'm brighter, smoother, firmer, youthful and better than okay-looking walking around concealer & makeup free so yea, it's got me...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love their normal serum , but this really did not work. Not nourishing enough and i had the feeling my wrinkles got worst . No no :/ , especially since not cheap

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Huge disappoinment. Many people rave about his one but did nothing to reduce my dark circles.

Was okay with lines around the eyes though.

on 9/4/2015 4:59:00 PM

I got this in a sample at Murale and it has been an amazing product! I've tried a bunch of under eye creams (darphin, clinique, pure 100%, shiseido, etc) and this is the only one so far that has shown actual results for me. It also has not given me any sort of reaction the way the pure 100% coffee eye cream did (I had a rash for 3 days). I use it both at night and even in the morning sometimes. It is really thick and cooling. I will definitely be buying this once my sample runs out! I'd recommend this if you have sensitive skin or are a contact lens wearer like me!

on 6/21/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has become one of my favorite eye creams! The texture is just lovely, it's a cream gel texture that just feels great to apply. I love how my skin feels after using it. I've seen a visible difference using it.

on 5/4/2015 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this was quite expensive but sounded great so I bought it..Unfortunately I don't think it's worth the price or the hype. had high hopes but for me it seemed much like any other night eye cream..didn't see or feel any real benefit after using for a few months...would not repurchase

on 5/4/2015 11:50:00 AM

I like this product because I can use it to hydrate the area around my eyes without causing milia, those annoying little cysts that I've had to have removed in the dermatologist's office. That said, I think the price is a bit inflated and I really hate the packaging. There's no way I'm going to use the dumb little spatula and dipping in a finger is a bit unsanitary and usually results in pulling up too much product. Also, "repair"? "Recovery"? I don't think so. How 'bout simply "hydrates" or "soothes"? I mean, come on, nothing outside of the surgeon's office is going to "repair" eye bags or wrinkles. One more thing and then I'll go quietly, I promise: why "Night"? I use this a.m. and p.m. It works quite nicely under makeup if you let it settle in for a few minutes. I'll probably repurchase simply because I haven't found anything better. Peace.