Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex [DISCONTINUED]

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 10/28/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I have my mature clients swear by this product and say that
it’s the best but that it stops working after awhile and based on mixed reviews
it’s hard to formulate an opinion. I personally, stay away from prestige brand
skin care mainly because they are heavily fragranced and more synthetically
formulated vs. natural with the exception of Dior skincare which according to
the rep, is 90% natural. I digress…

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

While I can’t complain about the product itself, I do not like the application wand or the bottle itself. I find it difficult to use esp. when it gets near the end of the bottle. Tried to pour some into my hand rather than using wand but does not work well that way either because of consistency of lotion. Also, cannot tell how much is left in bottle, which always annoys me. For the price, not desirable, I will stick with ANR cream jar instead. Sorry, EL just doesn’t work for me.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I didn't see a huge difference, visually, but I'll keep using it and see what happens. It makes the skin under my eyes velvety soft. I've tried other creams and they have caused irritation. I had Zero irritation, so that is good. I did notice something a little strange, I used it for the first time at night, when I woke up my eyes were very blue underneath. Defiantly noticeably more blue than I'm used to. It went away quickly, maybe the product drew some capillaries closer to the surface of my skin. Like I said, it went away no problem but it was kind of odd.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my 4th purchase of this product. I use it day and night under a heavier eye cream. I am 40 years-old and am learning what is meant when said "Everything goes south as you age." I am starting to see sagging and all of those other wonderful multiple signs of aging in my face–fine lines, deep wrinkles, uneven skin tone, etc. I've noticed that youthful look under my eyes is something I only see in old pictures. Although I know I can't beat the inevitable effects of aging, I am a proactive member of trying to delay and fight it as much as possible.

I've used this product for a few years, while taking a break and using other products in between to compare the benefits, and yes, I do see results. I wish I could say it is the fountain of youth and what free radicals and aging has done to my skin was significantly diminished, I can't. As I've said, I have to use it with other eye creams (one for the night and one for the day). I can say it is a good product, as most of Estée Lauder's products are, but, again, I tried other products before repurchasing this one and I'm not sold on it doing all it claims to do. As mentioned, I purchased this for the 4th time to compare it to other products such as Lancolm, Mybody, Clinique, and drugstore brands that I have tried.

If you have the money, I would recommend this product as you will have to continue to buy it. If you're on a budget and this is a treat for you, ask a representative who can look at your skin and suggest what product(s) would be best for your skin.

To give an idea of my skin type, I am Caucasian, fair (as I do not go without sunscreen), I have noticeable pores, a tendency to break out and get oily throughout the day. I never go without a night and day moisturizer. I use both a BB/CC Creme and foundation, as well as a finishing powder and setting spray. My go to look is natural. I don't use a lot of makeup, but wouldn't dare leave my house without "putting my face on" applying a thin line of eyeliner and mascara

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I heard a lot of positive reviews on this product before, but one had to appreciate it personally. Advanced Night Repair Serum I won almost everything and immediately.In the hands of me got sensational serum Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Synchrolized Recovery Complex II (with a new and improved formula, namely, with the addition of 2 new ingredients: propanediol and hydrolyzed algin to the already available as part of Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Synchrolized Recovery Complex)Let's start with the fact that it has the means unrealistic pleasant, silky and ultra-light texture. Little drops enough for the entire face. The means to stay up perfectly, instantly absorbed, filling and excellent moisturizing skin. The skin becomes velvety and gets a sleek look. I remember when it first struck, it seemed to me that the serum immediately satiated and moisturize the skin, I do not even want to put the cream on top.Serum is virtually invisible and elusive scent. Fragrance pleasant, reminds me of the smell of bread, diluted kakimi- the spirits.Serum is very economical. I have a miniature, which I use for a month, but a means, and not come to half, almost complete jar. Naturally, this is a big plus, but it is necessary to take into account the price, which, to put it mildly, bite ...Serum Estee Lauder, of course, is good, but it seemed to me, it has only instant results. It instantly nourishes and feeds the skin, absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue, no feeling of the film. As for wrinkles, I can say that after 1 month of daily use serum, facial wrinkles smoothed out a bit and were filled with moisture, making them visually less noticeable. Hopefully, after extended use, the result will be accumulated, not merely maintained. If you beloved readers will be interested, write the questions and I am happy to add to this post on the results of the use of serum for a longer time.

on 5/5/2018 7:40:00 PM

I realized the effectiveness of this product after not using it for a while and then starting back up. I had gotten lazy with the extra step of applying an eye cream and noticed a lot more creasing under my eyes when I applied concealers. Nights that I would use this and wake up my undereye area was definitely more plump. There’s a tingle that lasts for a few minutes, but eventually it subsides. I have noticed less creasing in my concealer so I have to assume that it is helping my fine lines and with hydration! I think that because my undereyes are more hydrated they also don’t appear as dark.

Once I am done with my jar (expensive yet lasts a while), I want to try out other eye creams so I have something to better compare it to. But at the same time, I don’t know if I should really switch to something else since I know this works and doesn’t irritate my skin. I guess I’ll decide when the time comes!

And just a side note - I can see how some people see the packaging as inconvenient (having to dig their fingers in). Honestly, I just store it upside down and use the product that gathers in the lid. Just a tip from me to you!

on 4/13/2018 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I don't have wrinkles and just a few fine lines around my eyes. I look pretty good for my age...until I put on my concealer (Bobbi Brown Creamy) and powder which shows up the fine lines and makes me look tired.

In the last few weeks my eyes have been looking awful. As well as the concealer thing, a cold has made my eyes puffy, baggy, and my upper lids look slack. I looked as if I'd suddenly aged!
After trying various remedies (new/less/more/different eye treatments, etc) I found a forgotten sample size of this product. I've been using the Night Repair serum for a few years which often comes with a sample of this eye cream so I've used it before. While I was impressed with the results I didn't get round to buying it, thinking I didn't really need it if I was using the serum and facial moisturiser around my eyes.

This time round, after applying it twice a day for a couple of days, I've already noticed a huge difference. The puffiness and bags are much reduced, and my upper lids are so much firmer. My dark circles seem to have lightened too and my concealer is looking better. I feel like me again!

I have been researching other eye products to purchase but I'm going to stay with this one now. It's an anti-ageing product so may not have the same results on younger skins, but if you have concerns with the eye area this is amazing. It's not cheap, but it's well priced compared to many premium products I've been looking at, and it does last a long time.

on 2/10/2018 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a large sample of this and was surprised when I opened the jar and it looked like an ointment rather than a cream. The texture is more like a gel-cream and has a bit of silicone-feeling slip to it. It glides of smoothly and instantly seems to absorb, soften, smooth, and plump the skin (much like a silicone-based primer, my favorite being Smashbox Original). Any extra on my fingertip goes on my lips, and it plumps them instantly too, making fine lines temporarily disappear. The jar lasted four months, and in that time, my dark circles faded enough where I wear very little concealer (it’s now more for brightening then covering up flaws), and everything around my eyes is softer and smoother. I only just started to notice a couple fine lines under each eye, and this eye cream has nearly eliminated them (I can still see them when I get my face super close to a mirror, but I am probably the only person who can find them). This didn’t clog pores or cause any bad reaction. I was searching for a non-retinol nighttime eye treatment (I alternate my nighttime regimens between a retinol routine and a AHA/BHA routine), and this works well with by AHA/BHA products (my current lineup is Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle Peel Pads, NuFace Smoother Powerhouse Peptide Serum, The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%, and belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb). Because I need such a tiny amount the full-size jar will last me a long time making it a much better deal, though the jar is not very hygienic. Still, I will buy this because it does exactly what I need it to do.

on 1/7/2018 6:34:00 PM

I didn't like this one. Expensive, bad packaging and did nothing good for my eye area.

on 12/27/2017 5:22:00 PM

Hmm. Quite disappointed. The reason I purchased this was due to the long reputation of its predecessor, and its time to invest in a solid anti-wrinkle eye cream.

I’ve used it now for a month. I can say the only thing that it looks to have helped with is with fine lines. If this is your only battle, maybe it will work. However, I also need to combat dark circles and puffiness, and did not feel this did anything for me.

Here goes:

PROS
- my fine lines look more fine, and have decreased
- nice gel like texture and easy to apply

CONS
- no other effect that is visible
- though they provide you with a ball spatula, I do find that it will likely make it difficult to reach areas of the bottle to the bitter end. Come on, if I’m paying a pretty penny, I want to use every last bit!