Chanel Sublime de Chanel Mascara Waterproof

No Image

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do like wearing this product as it does work well as a mascara although I do feel there are some other mascara product which give more of that 'WOW' factor. This is nice to use for the office or when you want to look understated, but for the price and brand - I expected a little more. Although, it depends on the look you're going for - as this creates a more classy, refined look than the faux lashes effect (which I go for). I have another tube as stock which I haven't used yet, which means I do repurchase, but I would rather look elsewhere for my HG product which makes a DRAMATIC look. I personally prefer Chanel's lipsticks, they are beyond gorgeous and the beauty products such as the creams and serums are amazing and quality.

I'm now on my 2nd tube (started when I used a sample) and love this mascara I think it gives fuller and longer lashes and I love the packaging, classy and cute x

Hello panda eyes! Avoid!

on 11/12/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It doesn't work for me. In fact, this is one of the worst mascaras I have ever had! It doesn't do whatever it promises to do; lengthen nor curl. I always curl my lashes first and I always use waterproof mascaras. This one makes my lashes so heavy and wet that they immediately become straight down again and nothing will change it; except for removing it and use another mascara to fix it. This is really a super waste of my money. I still cannot believe that I payed 31.50 euros (!) for it. I knew it was silly in the first place, but I thought it was time for another challenge and I thought let's try a high-end brand.. Never again!

on 9/7/2013 6:02:00 AM

After reading reviews on here I thought I'd try this mascara, as I'm still on a search for my perfect mascara: lengthening, volumizing, non-clumping, preferably non-smudging, and most of all one that holds a curl, because I have thick stranded and straight lashes that needs a waterproof mascara to hold it in place.

Being a pretty pricey mascara I had high hopes for the Sublime, especially because the packaging specifically says that it lengthens and curls, but within seconds of application my lashes were dead straight again (I always curl lashes first). My lashes may have been lengthened but I didn't manage to take notice because I was too horrified at what had just happened - I paid all that extra money for this??? I rely heavily on my curled lashes to open up my small eyes so I was really disappointed with the result.

I really love this product. I always use waterproof mascara as my make up tends to run, and this one is pretty good as far as they go. It gives a lovely, natural looking effect, it doesn't clump, but the only downside is I thought it smudged a bit too much for a product of its price. Apart from that, fantastic mascara!

on 2/5/2012 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Waterproof eh?! It smudges!! Not quite what I expected from a very expensive mascara ...

Best mascara EVER! I've used tons and tons and after receiving a sample in the mail with another purchase from the chanel website, I knew I had to switch from DiorShow. This mascara never clumps, lengthens, stays on well. I remove with Ponds at the end of the day and I'm all good. Its a little pricy, but worth it.

on 2/10/2011 8:21:00 AM

This is a really great mascara, it lengthens, curls and separates my lashes to give it a wide-eye, feathery effect. It also lasts the whole day and doesn't flake or smudge- never budges at all. But I only use it like 4-5 times a week because it is such a pain to remove.

pro: curls my lashes, volumized my lashes, holds my lashes' curls, mascara last for the whole day, smudge proof, water proof.

con: SGD49 ( steep price )

best mascara i have try, first chanel makeup owned, and will always go back for this, despite the price.

Popular Mascaras