Chanel Bleu de Chanel

Chanel Bleu de Chanel

4.3

on 3/5/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bleu de Chanel comes in EDT and EDP. They are both nice, with the EDT being fresher, and the EDP having a more amber/oriental vibe to it. I find the EDP to be a bit more sensual. There is woodiness to this as well. They are both nice. The ambroxan is in high dose here, which you can find in similar scents like Dior's Sauvage.

on 11/29/2016 10:57:00 AM

i am A female and i love this stuff on my boyfriend! i bought him the eau de parfum version and oh my, does the smell last. i remember spraying it on my hand last week and it was still there even after i had a shower. the lasting power is great. this is quite a new perfume and i expect to see this becoming more and more popular in the future. its such a sexy scent and it isn't too strong which i really like. i recommend this perfume to every guy. please go out and buy this. thank you chanel. my man smells amazing.

on 11/25/2015 5:44:00 AM

This stuff smells soooo wonderful.... Sigh....

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a fan of Chanel men fragrances since they are normally so strong. My husband on the other hand LOVES Chanel. My husband signature smell was Chanel Platinum Egoiste. When he first applied it, I had to leave the room cause it was so strong, but after an hour, it was very nice smelling.

With Bleu oh my gosh, it has a wonderful masculine but not over powering smell. The smells stays all day long and just drives me crazy. This is my favorite smell on my husband!

on 8/9/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Incredible. Chanel never fails to impress me with their magnificent fragrances. I prefer this one over Allure purely because it doesn't give me a headache! (Really wish it didn't because it smells so good!) this is the epitome of masculine. So sexy, I feel so sexy walking around wearing this - the longevity of this fragrance is incredible also! This is why I don't mind splurging on expensive fragrances as they are worth every penny! Just wish there was an eau de parfum instead of eau de toilette, wouldn't mind spending a bit more if that means it could last longer! Excellent!

Chanel has always been impeccable with its products and this is just one of em not so outta the league but comparatively makes you feel more hotter,sexier and pumped up than other perfumes out there not so best and also not so rest of kinda perfumes...thinking to buy it again or I ain't gonna who knows my mind it's is a grumpy cat in that matter :( but whatever needless to say its kinda good for the hood :) afcourse C in Chanel is just like a K in kennel with a D for dog in it which will sometimes need perfume to make it more presentable and attractive to other dogs and ultimately the perfect choice of perfume for the dog would be a C for Chanel so better to buy it rather than seeing dogs apply it :D :D

Sexy and boss. I love it.

on 11/23/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After seeing the ads and a commercial on this, I became intrigued. I then smelled this on a classmate and I was not impressed at all. I would definitely choose something from Armani or Burberry. I will not purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Bought this for my bf and he loves it and I think it smells absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend to everyone!

on 12/27/2012 3:24:00 PM

I bought this for my husband last years Christmas and it is still pretty full. It smells really nice, and it has that thing that makes your head turn around when he passes by.... I love the model they used for it too. ;)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

'Fierce'