Curl Junkie - Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment

No Image

on 8/22/2016 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got the gardenia scent one.its very light scent.
This is amazing deep treatment which not contain protein and silicone.

My hair is 2A wavy low porosity and medium porosity (end of my hair)
And very coarse as Asian.
I didnt know that I have very coarse hair and had been very wrong hair care for past 20 years.
I decided to start CG and had hair analysis.
Now I am getting to know what my hair needs.

Curl junkie rehab is very good simple deep treatment esp if you are looking for No protein. However it's could weight down if you have
Very fine hair.

on 1/11/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This review is for the Strawberry Ice Cream scent. The smell is awesome! It lingers lightly and compliments most things I use in my hair after. It's pretty thick and creamy feeling, very easy to distribute on my hair. I am on my second jar of this and although the price is steep for the tiny 8 oz jar, I will continue to purchase. I have very thick, fine 3c curls that are very prone to tangles and borderline dreading up if I have not moisturizer enough. This has enough slip that I can either finger detangle or wide tooth comb detangle depending on how I'm feeling. I leave it on in the shower for at least 10 minutes after detangling and it leave my hair silky, bouncy, curls defined and minimal frizz. Really helps curls bounce back if you've been on a flat ironing binge too! I highly recommend! My only complaint is that I can't find it in a store anywhere here in MN so I have to order it online and its $25 shipped from their site or Amazon.com.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The strawberry ice cream scent is nice, but remind me more of Nesquick Strawberry syrup. It does linger temporarily. The product itself is amazing. It hydrates very well and leaves my hair soft and bouncy. It is very emollient and has great slip and detangling abilities. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down. It works even better as a leave in for me on dry or slightly damp hair. It has a pudding like consistency and good ingredient list. I am definitely becoming a fan of this line and may try the styling products next. Perfect for curlies that are protein sensitive.

on 6/3/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am texlaxed with waist length, low porosity hair. Because my hair is thick, my hair tends to like products geared toward naturals. I am protein sensitive, so I was looking for a protein-free deep conditioner to use with my steamer, so I picked this one up. The price was a bit steep, but I decided to try it anyway.

The conditioner is super thick and concentrated so a little goes a long way. I applied it to my hair and sat under the steamer. This conditioner is amazing! My hair was left super soft with amazing slip. I love the smell and it actually lingers in the hair. The softness and moisture lasts even after it has been rinsed out. This is an amazing product that I highly recommend for people with thick hair.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I'm almost done with the product, so I wanted to revise my review. Rehab does not work well on my hair as a deep conditioner on wet hair, but on dry hair it works wonders for me. I also like it as a leave-in conditioner since it leaves my hair very moist ,soft and easily detangled. It has a light gardenia scent to it. I will repurchase this one since it's like an all in one product for me. When I travel this will basically be the only hair product I will need.

on 11/13/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

It's just plain wonderful! The Strawberry Ice Cream scent smells good enough to eat. This makes my hair feel like silk, and adds bounce to my curls.

I have been using Curl Junkie products off and on for about 4 years now and this is one of my favorites. This conditioner is very moisturizing and detangles well. All the rich plant butters in it are great for fighting the frizzies in humid weather. It has no protein or cones so my hair loves it. I purchased it in the coconut gardenia scent which is heavenly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a HG treamtment for me. I use it as a DT and/or a leave-in. Supremely moisturizing. So much so that if you use too much you can get over-conditionined. I didn't think that was possible for my coils. I buy when it's on sale.

on 10/5/2010 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite hair product of all time. I could not live without curl rehab! Beyond HG for me :) Yes ladies, it really is that good. I use it as a moisturizing deep treatment, and leave in. I have waist lengh 3b-3c curls and this is the only DT conditioner that leaves my curls feeling soft, moisturized, and healthy from roots to ends. I swear by it. Also, this product is a must if you find that you are protein sensitive. It really is "rehab" for all your hair woes! I know it sounds like I'm hyping it up and all..but forreal..just try it lol. So happy that it comes in a 32oz. Size.

on 8/13/2010 3:44:00 PM

Goodness, I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair cloud-soft and smelling like unicorn farts! :)

But honestly, I can't afford to buy it except for special occasions. It's more expensive than Terax Crema, and even though it is HG-worthy, dropping $65 on 32 oz kills me a little inside.

I love it though, and I'd even say that it works better than Jessicurl's WDT. It's definitely worth trying, because I always have a great hair day using this stuff!