Uploaded by AngieGCarp

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/15/2014

Really nice pinky nude gloss..I like this because they remind me of Lancôme Juicy Tubes. This one is nice to put over lipstick because it would go over most everything nude or brown...just lovely! The color swatch I added is much truer than the websites. You guys know I love my Jordana Lippies. At 1.99 can you blame me? They smell good, are creamy and long lasting. And the color selection is …Read more

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/08/2010

Nice MLBB color and is flattering on me.

The texture is excellent - Non-sticky and it helps smoothen my lip lines. It gives just enough shine without looking as though I piled on gloss on my lips.

Smell is funky but fades quickly. So I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Aug/29/2010

I have this one and the peach one and I must say that I Love them...for 1.99 they were much better than some of the higher end lip glosses. They have a slight hint of shimmer, not very sticky,smell really nice and has a pretty good taste...it actually stays on for a good while...I can't wait to buy the rest of them :)

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Aug/13/2010

wow! wow!, great quality for a very cheap product, not sticky, very nice nude color, smells like vanilla/ white chocolate :), now looking for more...

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35