Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo Brush On Hair Powder

No Image

4.3

on 11/19/2013 9:17:00 AM

1. The shampoo absorbs grease quite well.
I noticed that it works best if used not on the day I would usually wash my hair but a day before it, as in this case I need less powder and the effect of washed hair anyway will stay even on the next day.
If I use it on the same day when my hair needs to be washed, it takes more time and efforts (as there is more grease to be absorbed and I have to divide my hair in smaller sections for the dry shampoo to work better). The result is still quite good but not the best.

2. This shampoo refreshes hair making it look cleaner but it doesn't give the feeling of washed hair. Probably like any other dry shampoo...

3. After I use the shampoo I always have an itchy feeling that lasts for around 20 minutes.

4. The idea about the brush is excellent but the quality of the brush is not, as it has lost a lot of bristles and they keep falling every time I use it.

5. I have to shake my hair really well with fingers so to make sure there is no powder left as it can look like dandruff.

It looks like I complained more about it rather than saying good things, but these were just small observations but overall I am pleased more rather than disappointed. When this shampoo runs out I might buy it again unless I find something better by that time.

on 5/4/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am using the shade for brunettes. I find that dry shampoos all work very similarly and in that case, what I need from them past their purpose are good packaging and a tint to keep it from making my hair look grey. The packaging has a dial so you can control how much comes out and the brush applicator is better than an opening like baby powder containers, and the packaging isn't likely to suddenly become empty like Suave and Dove dry shampoo cans. Jonathan Green Rootine dry shampoo does the job without any problems.

on 8/12/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The concept of this product is great and innovative: a tinted, natural dry shampoo with a convenient brush applicator. The only negatives are the small amount you receive, and the difficulty of getting enough of the powder on hair. Otherwise though, it's perfect.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo