Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 1/1/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my 2nd best footcream, the L'Occitane shea foot cream is my HG. It's a brown grainy thick vaseline-like cream. Smells of coconut and takes ages to sink in. Does soften, but isn't fully getting rid of my hard skin after months of neglect. My feet are usually dry. The ingredients list is the best l've ever seen for a foot cream. It's my current choice due to wanting to use healthy ingredients and is easily available from my local Sainsbury's. This is my second tube. I use it most nights then put socks over.

I have only been using this product a few days, but so far I like it. The consistency isn't ideal, it's very goopy, sticky, and honey-like, but that's the point of putting socks on after. I have noticed that my feet are softer and they're less cracks, my feet were HORRIBLY dry. Usually coconut oil dries out my skin, but this didn't, it has helped...so far. Because it's so thick, which is good, thin products usually do not do much to aid dry skin, a little doesn't go a long way, and for the price you don't get much in the bottle.

on 11/20/2016 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this foot cream but sadly, after trying it for a couple of weeks under different circumstances, I must say that I almost hate it. It does absolutely nothing for my feet, if anything I would say that my feet feels drier after using it, which I find weird because of the promising ingredients. I did not love the packaging, it was hard to regulate the amount that came out. I understand the price considering the ingredients and I LOVE the scent of it, but when it turned out to be such a disappointment regarding performance I felt like it was a waste of money.

Ugh, this is vile. It smells awful and it's got a nasty greasy texture. Like oily margarine.

I got this in a mini gift set with lip balm and hand creams etc. I don't like any of them, especially the smells, so maybe I've just got a problem with the brand's smells.

But this is objectively awful.

Why d'ya do it, Burt's Bees? Why,

on 3/15/2016 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Have always loved this product. I apply a ton of it and then wear cotton socks around the house for the remainder of the evening. When I take the socks off before bed most of the cream has absorbed into the socks and my feet. They smell great and my feet are so soft. It's fun--but in the same way as a mask or special treatment or something, not an everyday cream for your feet. I think that's where the low reviews are coming from.

on 2/18/2016 3:31:00 AM

Bought this on sale for $5.99 CAD. And wow... Love this stuff. Not sure why people complain about the consistency, I mean, read the ingredients! Coconut and other oils! I get flaky, nasty, dry feet during cold seasons. I put a huge glob amount on my feet and stick socks on and go to bed. I wake up with soft feet! I love the menthol coconut smell. The packaging is also nifty and easily used. It's thick, takes time to absorb, but the wait is worth it. I use a light lotion or vitamin e cream on my feet when I get up as a pick me up. This stuff has saved my old lady looking feet! It's expensive and I'll wait when it's on sale again to repurchase, but I love it.

on 12/26/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

It's a product I really want to like, but can't.

The consistency is thick, gloopy and like some form of petroleum jelly, as other people have said. Greasy and sticky, you have to put on socks right away- another feeling I hate! You just feel all sweaty and disgusting whilst wearing the socks, and half of the product seems to absorb into the socks.

I found no noticeable improvement in my feet at all.

The scent is coconut and mint, and quite potent- it's the only thing I don't hate about this product, along with the packaging (a tube, which I tolerate).

It's also quite expensive... Far too expensive to be buying when it feels horrible, doesn't do the job, and leaves me with sticky socks.

I absolutely hate this product - I got it as a part of the Christmas set - thank God I only used the tiny packaging. It's incredibly sticky, smells like a combination of mint and coconut (seriously?!) and does not do much. Such a disappointment.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

HATE IT
The consistency is just thick and greasy sorta like petroleum jelly but not quite.
Very thick and greasy but unlike Vaseline or other petroleum jellies this did not make my feet soft. It actually made them look worse, dry, itchy, and in some cases made them stink.
It also left the worst sticky and very unpleasing feeling to the skin. Very hard to describe but I could not wait to wash it off my hands after applying.
Not at all pleased with this product.

on 7/29/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a miniature set for Christmas and it's my favourite product from the set. I used a small amount and massage it into the heel, ball and sides of my feet after a shower then pop cosy night socks on. I've noticed a difference, my feet don't look visibly dry and cracked anymore. Perfect for the summer nights when wearing Sandals during the days. Quick way to keep feet looking perfectly pedicured. Will buy again as its so intense for dry feet.

Popular Lotions / Creams