Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation - Nude 40

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation - Nude 40

4.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.6)Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice), Magnesium Myristate, Methicone, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Pantothenic Acid, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Flour (Soybean), Alumina, Silk Powder, Water, Polymethylmethacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Nylon 12, Carmine (CI 75470)

This is an amazing powder! It sets foundation or use it alone. It doesn't cake, doesn't crease, and doesn't break me out. It doesn't get a bunch of flash back in pictures with this powder foundation. When I need to reapply more powder about 6-8 hours later ( which will happen with me ) It doesn't look like cake face. The other thing I love about this powder you can really control the coverage. So if you want more or less coverage you can really control that. My only negative is the price. It is up there in cost when your talking about drug store. But honestly, I have spent a lot of money on powder probably somewhere in the $200-$300 range and this powder is the best that I have tried.

on 5/19/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this powder foundation when I first started wearing makeup, it's a great starter because it's easy to layer and doesn't get cakey, at least on me. Because it's a light coverage foundation I sometime use it to just touch up during the day or to set my liquid foundation. For $12 it is a bit pricey but you really don't need a lot to get a good medium coverage. Packaging is good, I tossed the brush because it was hard and stiff. I use a powder brush from e.l.f to evenly distribute it. I don't notice any oil or shine control, I'm usually oily on my forehead and t-zone. Overall a great foundation for beginners or for quick touch ups during the day

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/22/2015 11:30:00 PM

I love this stuff!!! It does magic! I have dry skin so it's very hard finding a powder that covers up and doesn't cake up or oxides! It matches my skin tone perfectly!! It also has a nice flow to it!:) doesn't cake up even after 6 hours without a touch up! Not a big fan of the packaging or the brush that comes with it but would highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Just bought this because I ran out of my bare minerals foundation (which I hated). So I opted for a neutrogena brand which I thought would be better for my skin. This stuff makes my face look soooo cakey and dry! The brush is awful and coarse even after I washed it, and the little hairs get on my face. I use my elf powder brush. I'm going to keep trying this because I paid $12 for it.

This was the very first product I used when I barely started wearing makeup and I think its a good product, but a bit pricey though. Quality of it is good, lasts almost all day and its great for a natural look. But i wouldn't say this is the best I've tried so far. Milani mineral powder works the same and is way cheaper. I'd rather buy that then Neutrogena product.

I really love this powder. Sometimes I use it alone (average coverage for a powder IMO), but I have been using it mostly along with my Mac BB foundation for the fall and winter. Holy crap was I surprised at the beautiful finish this gave me. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, even if I leave it on all night and all types of blush glide over beautifully. I will definitely repurchase when this disappears.

on 11/4/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very acne prone skin, and makeup seems to make me breakout even more. However, this product has not made my acne worst. In addtion, its light feeling when applied to my face (depending on how much I use), coverage is ok it's buildable but still has a light-medium coverage (especially if you got many acne scars and blemishes). If you do have oily skin I recommend using a primer and a translucent setting powder because this product will not stay on your face. BUT I do like this product because it does not cake on to your face, as long as you use a light hand and gradually build up; and it doesn't cause me to break out.

on 2/26/2012 1:04:00 PM

Love this powder foundation.Neutrogena powder/foundations seem to match my skintone more than other cosmetic lines I have tried.Continous buy for this product~

on 8/15/2011 1:54:00 PM

This product is great with Neutrogena skin clearing oil free makeup. It helps reduce pore size. keeps skin tone even. doesnt clog pores. doesnt make your face look like you have a ton of powder on. Helps protect your skin from sun damage.

I use this powder foundation as a setting powder after using liquid foundation. The Nude shade looked like the right shade for my skin tone, but like other posts above, it comes out darker and more orange on my skin!
When used by itself, there is no coverage whatsoever and IMO it is great as a setting powder. The finish is matte.

Popular Powder Foundations