OPI Ski Teal We Drop

OPI Ski Teal We Drop

4.6

on 4/30/2016 2:41:00 PM

I love this shade! From OPI's Swiss Collection for Fall 2010, Ski Teal We Drop is a deep, rich, blue-leaning teal. It actually reminds me a little of Essie's Go Overboard except darker and bluer. While wearing it, I saw that indoors it can appear to be black, and that's a pet peeve of mine so I took one lippie off. But overall I think the color is sophisticated and interesting, and it dries to a high-gloss finish.

I don't have anything else that looks like it.

Good formula too. The first coat is very streaky but it looks smooth and beautiful after two.

I'd buy this one again- Recommended!

on 2/16/2016 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fabulous colour. Sophisticated and a bit edgy. You could get away with one coat, but I am a two coater. Slick of Seche Vite on top. Shiny and gorgeous. Deserving of its high rating.

To Read all 91 Reviews, Login or Join

Since I'm very fair skinned this nail polish really makes my eyes stand out and goes with just about any colour i wear. Definitely my favourite nail polish

on 7/22/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Perfect teal cream petrol blue polish. Colourful but still classy, not navy or blackened blue actually teal the perfect balance of blue and green tones. Looks amazing paired with vintage jewellery (especially marcasite, and rubies) for a modern twist (I am very pedantic about my polish collection not clashing with my traditional/gothic tastes in jewellery) makes short nails look fabulous. I originally bought 'Incogonito in sausalito' thinking it would be my perfect inky blue teal but it was almost black on me - this is definitely teal! Opaque in one coat almost - 2 for best effect fast drying to boot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite winter color, this has been on my nails all week and I am not getting the least bit sick of it. A beautiful deep teal color with a glossy finish. It has amazing staying power, pair it with a top coat and volia. It only takes one to two coats and it is opaque. I work as a server and I am required to do quite a bit of bussing tables, so chipping is a constant issue for me, this has been pretty good at holding up.

My bosses are so cute, they let all their female employees do a grab bag and pull out an OPI polish...so that's how I ended up with This beautiful color :) So happy I got this one

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Really pretty Dark Teal. Formula was great - and removal was a breeze, which was very surprising. Then again, I only needed two coats as opposed to my usual three?
It's a bit dark under fluorescent lights - it almost looks like a very dark green. In daylight it's beautiful.

on 3/19/2013 3:05:00 PM

This is one of my favorite OPI colors, next to the British Bus Red or whatever it was they put out several years ago... Double Decker Red, that's the one. Anyhow... Really love Ski Teal We Drop, and am so sad that I've lost my bottle of it. No idea where it went. But, oh yay!, I'm happy to see it's still available. I'll have to obtain another bottle. :)

on 3/19/2013 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The names are so clever, I can't stand it. I work this color with a matching blouse to a business meeting and noticed a stronger amount of respect. It's not girly like a pink or pastel but has an edge that says, I'm not playing with you. Girls own blue now. It was easy to apply. I tend to apply two coats with a top coat. Color tends to stay up to two 10 days. I highly recommend it to put in your power arsenal.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this polish but I found it was a bit more green than blue and I wanted it a smidge more blue. The polish lasted for a long time, went on easy, dried fast, it's great stuff!

Popular Polishes