83%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

It's a very decent no fills drugstore moisturizer at a cheap price (when on sale). I love it and I already repurchased.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I received a St. Ives gift basket for Christmas, and this moisturizer was one of the items in the basket. I have used Olay Total Effects for several years, and was reluctant to try a very inexpensive brand. However, I was recently laid off from my job and money is tight, so rather than paying over $30 for my regular Olay, I pulled this out of the basket and gave it a try. What a great surprise! This is an excellent product. It feels fairly light, but is very moisturizing. It's not greasy or sticky. It makes my skin feel incredibly soft and looks great--in fact, I was at a pharmacy a few days ago and the clerk looked at me and said I had beautiful skin. I'm in my fifties now, so that was quite a compliment. The only issue is the fragrance. I don't normally like fragranced skin care products. I don't find the fragrance overwhelming, it's rather fresh smelling. Otherwise, this is just a great moisturizer and I intend to keep using it.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

5 years ago

This is a wonderful moisturizer choice for those on a budget. It comes in a generous portion size and is in a squeeze tube and I paid less than $4CAN when it was on sale. I like that it is in a tube and not a jar because it is more sanitary. This is definitely not THE BEST moisturizer out there, however, it does its job and it a good drugstore choice for a simple moisturizer. It does not have any bells and whistles (no sunscreen, for example). It is on the lighter side of moisturizers - do not pick this one if you are looking for something heavy duty. It absorbs into the skin quickly, and does not cause me to break out at all. It has a light inoffensive scent. I would recommend it for someone who needs to pickup something on the cheap and is looking for something reliable.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I have dry skin where I use my acne products, and an oily t-zone. This moisturizer is so fresh and light. It is ridiculously inexpensive. Has a nice fresh scent. Doesn't cause breakouts. Won't make you oily, hydrates dry skin. It's just perfect. Even Dr.Oz thinks so! ;)

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I discovered this facial cream last year and haven't bought anything else since. For the price it really is a good product, helps with fine lines and makes your skin feel dewy and soft. It does need a minute to absorb but it really is light and has a nice fresh scent.It's great under makeup as well as a night cream. My mom started secretly using mine and now is addicted to it as well. Dr Oz has even featured this cream on his show saying that it one of the best anti-aging creams out there in terms of price versus results.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Good refreshing moisturzer lotion at a great cost. The scent is a very refreshing green apple. The moisturzer feels slightly oily rather than watery, but not greasy (thank god). It moisturizes well on normal skin but can be a bit oily for oily/acne skin.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

2.0

7 years ago

I have dry, sensitive skin that never breaks out. That is, until I started using this product. It works great, moisturizes and feels great on my skin. But then my skin starts breaking out and my face feels like it has some thick waxy coating on it. This happens within a week.This is a bit weird but after three trials with this product, I am done.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

8 years ago

the pros outweigh the cons for SURE. Pros: SUPER light weight, fresh scent, and non greasy (most are) so you won't have any problem with shine. Cons: doesn't soak, at the end of the day when I clean my face, I can fell the product running off, so I guess for short term moisture. and it can also be slightly sticky at times when applying. It has lasted me forever and I would defiantly purchase again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

HG face moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and have tried a multitude of products, this is by far my favorite. The first time I put it on my skin felt silky smooth and soft immediately. Will probably never use another moisturizer.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Best moisturizer ever... at least for me. I love how it sinks in and leaves your skin so smooth. I'm only 15, so I'm not sure about it fixing wrinkles and whatnot. Also, it is dirt cheap, like $4. Anyway, I love it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18