MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I went to the MAC store at GCT and I was looking for a matte blush with no shimmer as I am an oily skinned NW45 complexion, and I usually wear Dollymix which I love and Im getting sick of looking oily and glittery lately. Its fine in the winter but not in the summer. My oil is uncontrollable literally, so they recommended pink swoon, it makes my cheeks glow and the artist went in to contour with MAC Blunt Blush, and the look was stunning with glowing cheeks. i love this and would have never thought that this color would look good on me just by seeing it in the pan....but woah was I wrong!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been searching for a nice bright pink blush for my NC45ish skintone and so far it's been an epic FAIL. Maybe my skintone is just not supposed to wear these shades at all. So I tried this on at my counter and I had to pack it on to make it show up. It looked "cute" but not as polished as I hoped it would look. So then I finally got my hands on it via a swap and tried it on several times and it just aint working. I find myself having to pack on the color in order for it to show up and then what happens is it looks chalky, ashy and caked on. I have, however, used this on lighter skintones and it looks gorgeous! I am going to pass this on to my lil sis who's around an NC20. I bet she can rock this one.

Popular Blush Products