MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Pink is my favourite colour for pretty much everything! I think pink makeup can really brighten up the face whilst still making you look fairly understated. I get a little frustrated at some makeup artists who stereotype Asians to wearing dark berry shades, you can wear pink, but it's a case of continually searching until you find the right shade.

Pink Swoon is my favourite pink blush, and I've tried quite a few! It look's bright pink in the pan but as it's a sheertone blush it's actually quite subtle. I'm of Asian (Pakistani) origin (NC40), so have to apply quite a bit to show up but it's nice and subtle. Lighter-toned skins won't need to apply too much. I'll always use this :-)

Click on 'continued' to see my pink makeup (Pink Swoon Blush & Long Stem Rose Slimshine both by Mac).

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I would say this is a very wearable color especially on the more fair tones all year round, I love how it gives that kinda natural flush you get when your out in the colder months. Its exactly like that on my skin, just looks like I just came in from outside. I'm an NC30 with very yellow undertones and this works fine for me in the more cooler months.
I would say however, that in the warmer months since my cheeks get more red or pink naturally from the heat and cover a larger area naturally, this would accentuate that, so I stick to the more coral colors or more bronze tones.
I think this could work very well on darker skintones, with a heavier hand and maybe if put on top of a cream base.
Overall I love this blush, and it was the first blush I ever got from mac!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

This was my first ever blush from MAC. I've had this blush for a little over a year and it is by FAR my most favorite blush. When I can't find it I GO CRAZY lol. I love this blush more than my Orgasm Blush by Nars which I feel has too much glitter in it. For reference I am an NC 30 with golden undertones. This blush is the perfect color for my cheeks it is the same exact color when I blush . It gives me a girlish glow. It is a matte sheer blush, the first time I looked at it in the pan it looked crazy hot pink but on the cheeks it is lovely. This is my every day blush. I am a blush fanatic and this has come close to my HG Blush. The staying power is good and you need just a swipe on your cheeks. This blush will last you a long time. Definetely a good buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love blush and am very selective about new ones to purchase. If I bought all that catches my fancy, I wouldn't be able to pay rent.

That SAID... this is the only blush I have bought more than once, I have bought this 3 times. I first bought this I think when I was 21 or so and I am almost 30 now. They last a long time, and it is the most flattering, goes with any undertone shade.

Looks SO good, just like that baby sweet pinky cheeks.

I am anywhere from NC 30 to 42 given the time of the year & it always looks good on.

Looks bright in the pan, but on my skin it does not show up. Only if I apply over 3 layers does it give my NC37 tan skin a *SUBTLE* pink glow...and even then...barely noticeable. I don't want to spend 10 years applying a blush that doesn't show up on my skin. Very disappointed with this as the colour is gorgeous in the pan and I thought it would give me nice baby doll cheeks.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my "I went for a run this morning" blush. It's natural looking and matte so hard to overdo and as it's a sheertone blush. It's also not too cool on my NC25 skin tone, but I'd say that my face is quite beige/olive rather than yellow. I've heard that some people think this is bright, but I think it is quite a mellow kind of colour. I have Salsarose (PRO colour) which is definitely a pop of colour in comparison.

I would definitely recommend this to cooler complexions and if you are warmer, then still try it out at the counter, you might be like me and really like it.

I think this may have been one of the first things I ever bought from MAC and let me just say... GREAT introduction to the company and products.

I'd never worn blush previously to finding Pink Swoon and I immediately fell in love with the texture and colour of it It's great for beginners because it's a sheertone and easy to work with however, I did notice that when I first bought it... it took a while to "break into": the product and it was often tricky to get the right amount on the brush.

On to the colour, it's a very light bubblegum pink that has a very smooth texture and st glides on the skin perfectly. After aquiring more MAC blushes this is still an absolute favourite. It really brightens up your cheeks and isn't overly pigmented to the point of being hard to use.

I really love this blush and I absolutely would purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was the first ever product I brought from MAC about 4 years ago. It's a lovely colour and also a good staple peice for anyone who is starting to become interested in MAC products ! x

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

this was one of my earlier mac blush purchases before makeup alley and was bought quite randomly without thought for whats best for my skin tone, although its sheer tone and many people around the same colouring as me - Mac C40 say it does not show up i find it highly pigmented and quite barbie doll looking not brilliant on its own a bit clowinsh if i apply too much but recently now that i have started layering blushes i have found i am enjoying it more and am able to make it work, looks good over coppertone or with peaches to take the slightly orange edge off, i would not re-purchase purely based on my skintone it is also easily dupable

Popular Blush Products