MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my "I went for a run this morning" blush. It's natural looking and matte so hard to overdo and as it's a sheertone blush. It's also not too cool on my NC25 skin tone, but I'd say that my face is quite beige/olive rather than yellow. I've heard that some people think this is bright, but I think it is quite a mellow kind of colour. I have Salsarose (PRO colour) which is definitely a pop of colour in comparison.

I would definitely recommend this to cooler complexions and if you are warmer, then still try it out at the counter, you might be like me and really like it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

MAC's Pink Swoon is a bright, baby pink blush. Being an NC40-44, I did not think this would work for me. Typically, most pink blushes turn rather warm on me and end up appearing as more of an 'orange' shade rather than the 'pink' that I am looking for. Fortunately, Pink Swoon stays true to it's color on my cheeks...I just need a lot of it. Since it is a Sheertone, I do need to really build it up for it to show. However, it looks gorgeous on and gives my complexion a healthy flush.

Lately, I have been mixing it with NARS' Deep Throat blush for a very pretty pinky-peach shade with a hint of golden shimmer.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I would say this is a very wearable color especially on the more fair tones all year round, I love how it gives that kinda natural flush you get when your out in the colder months. Its exactly like that on my skin, just looks like I just came in from outside. I'm an NC30 with very yellow undertones and this works fine for me in the more cooler months.
I would say however, that in the warmer months since my cheeks get more red or pink naturally from the heat and cover a larger area naturally, this would accentuate that, so I stick to the more coral colors or more bronze tones.
I think this could work very well on darker skintones, with a heavier hand and maybe if put on top of a cream base.
Overall I love this blush, and it was the first blush I ever got from mac!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I like this blush. It is very pretty and u can build it up or apply it very sheer. I will probably not repurchase tho because its nothing special. There is probably something similar in the drugstore

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a really gorgeous bright baby pink which is actually quite subtle on skin because it is a sheertone. Even though i'm more of a peach blush fan, I'm constantly reaching for pink swoon, especially when i'm going for a fresh or dolly look. I usually apply 2 layers of this with a mac 188 or 187 brush and the finish is quite lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love blush and am very selective about new ones to purchase. If I bought all that catches my fancy, I wouldn't be able to pay rent.

That SAID... this is the only blush I have bought more than once, I have bought this 3 times. I first bought this I think when I was 21 or so and I am almost 30 now. They last a long time, and it is the most flattering, goes with any undertone shade.

Looks SO good, just like that baby sweet pinky cheeks.

I am anywhere from NC 30 to 42 given the time of the year & it always looks good on.

I think this may have been one of the first things I ever bought from MAC and let me just say... GREAT introduction to the company and products.

I'd never worn blush previously to finding Pink Swoon and I immediately fell in love with the texture and colour of it It's great for beginners because it's a sheertone and easy to work with however, I did notice that when I first bought it... it took a while to "break into": the product and it was often tricky to get the right amount on the brush.

On to the colour, it's a very light bubblegum pink that has a very smooth texture and st glides on the skin perfectly. After aquiring more MAC blushes this is still an absolute favourite. It really brightens up your cheeks and isn't overly pigmented to the point of being hard to use.

I really love this blush and I absolutely would purchase again.

Popular Blush Products