MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite baby pink blush! makes me glow sweetly even without a trace of shimmer. Gives the Kim K perfect soft pink cheek. I actually have 2 of these (received from a swap) and they're different. One is lighter, and the other is slightly brighter and more pigmented. I love them both, and kind of like that they're a little different ..like 2 versions of my favourite blush.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It's really girly and dolly but doesn't look ridiculous unless you put too much. That being said, you only need a little bit as it is so pigmented and bright so I'm assuming this will last me a long time. I love the fact that it isn't shimmery or glittery because i have acne-prone, oily skin so blushes like that really only make my flaws stand out even more; so I could recommend this blush to anyone really. It's not as natural as a peach-shade but with just the smallest amount it could be. It's not entirely matte so it doesn't give a dull look either. As for the price, I'm quite used to department store makeup prices so I don't think it's really all that bad verses many other blushes at Sephora that have even less product. Ultimately, I truly believe that this blush is amazing and sooo cute and worth the money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is my favorite blush by MAC :) so I of course don't have much downfalls with this. The color is a beautiuful bubblegum pink, but it goes on quite sheer, so it is not overpowering at all! It gives you that perfect Kim Kardashian pink cheek, her and her sisters love blush as you may know. The one problem I have with this is that it does not last very long, I take it in my makeup bag to re touch through the day/evening or maybe I just love blush too much :D I don't know! Overall, a great blush! Now I want to try well dressed! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's so pigmented, you just need a little and your done. It looks really natural and doesn't fade.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I loved this color in the store. i guess i was expecting it look the way it did on the pan on me? but not so, no matter how lighty i apply it it stilll looks very dark on me and i look lighter shades of blush.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've always wanted to try this color but I never really thought it would show up on my NC42 skin. I also use MAC MSF natural i medium dark for reference. Honestly, it looks so amazying on my skin. Its a perfect light pink flush. I own fleur power which looks good on me but that a darker pink compared to pink swoon. Overall, its a great everyday blush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect pink. I thought it wouldn't show up too well on my NC40 skin, but I was so, so wrong. Both fair and dark complexions can pull this color off. It is a sheertone so it is buildable. I'd describe the color as a cotton candy pink. You can layer it for a bright pop of color or you can apply it lightly for a lovely pink tint. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the texture. I don't know how I lived without this in my make-up bag! Those of you that are hesitant to buy this -- don't be!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pigmented, goes on smoothly, and compliments almost all skintones beautifully. lasts awhile as well. most pink blushes tend to look too.. pink on me, lmao.. but this ones a keeper :)
MAC is a brand i usually dont like.. but this i loveee. i have like 4 Pink Swoon's. am i paranoid? D:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE! NC42 girl...I do have to pile it on though...but it's worth it.

Popular Blush Products