MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It's a nice pink blush and works great on my megafair skin. It's really buildable and I have gone overboard with it a few times, nothing that a few swoops of setting powder over it can't fix, though.

I've only had this blush for a few days, and its already at HG status :) This is the perfect pink blush, it perks your entire face up- and gives you this beautiful glow. It reminds me of a blush you would see on Porcelain dolls- My skintone ranges from NC15-NC20, and this suits me perfectly- I wish I had tried it sooner. It looks very scary bright in the pan, when I first saw it, I thought I wouldn't have liked it. I purchase all my MAC online, so I purchased this because of the glowing reviews :) I apply this with my Ecotools retractable kabuki, and this blends so well into my skin. Its a Sheertone, so it takes a few swipes to show up- but I love any blush that is buildable. I always reached for Cubic, and got bored of it- then I started using Warm Soul, but I don't always want shimmer.Pink Swoon in perfect! I also noticed that this blends much more evenly- this is my first sheertone, and I think I'll be sticking to this formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am in love with this blush!! A MAC specialist recommended this color for my very fair NC15 skin. It looks really bright and scary in the pan but applies lightly. It's also buildable. I also love that it holds well on my oily skin. I will defintely re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC you have outdone yourself with this one.Such a pretty pink.being sheer don't expect in your face bright pastel pink think dolly mix which is a tad louder,but then again brighter colors can make you look garish and unnatural. You don't want everyone saying hey she's wearing blush! To me this is HG! I'm actually regretting getting spring sheen now as I find pink blushes seem to compliment my skin tone a lot more than peaches.this blush is gorgeous without a doubt gives a fair skinned girl a real girly doll look without trying to be obvious love this!

.. I like the colour..the packaging is ok, but I don't really like the finish.. this product is too expensive for its quality!.. (I have to say that I have the ordinary one, not the refill). I noticed that this product hasn't good pay off, and in some zones is oxidized.. so I'll never buy again matte mac blushes! kiss from Italy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pink Swoon is a true blue toned bubblegum pink. The colour is very buildable - you can have a subtle hint of colour or go for full on dolly cheeks. Also pretty blendable and I like the matte finish. I can see it working for fair, medium AND dark skin, although the darker your skin the more you will have to layer of course. Suitable for any occasion and works well with my pale skin. The staying power isn't anything extrodinary...a couple of hours tops. Still worth the purchase though!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pink Swoon is a very pretty pink blush. It looks great on my fair skin and people were surprised when I said it was a blush and not my natural cheek colour. I use it pretty sheer but if you want you can definitely build up the colour! It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smear or smudge with the rest of my makeup. The blush is not shimmery which gives it a more natural effect. In all I'm very pleased with this blush and I use it everyday!