MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

Love this blush. I apply this lightly to my cheeks with my 167. Looks really pretty as an everyday cheek color and pairs well with a neutral look. Really seems to brighten my face and I find myself reaching for this a lot!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pink Swoon is my daily go-to blush. I am NW15 and I need to wear natural makeup for work. I find that applied lightly, this blush gives a very natural pink cheek without looking like a Barbie doll. It is really sheer, but buildable. Personally I do not like heavy blush. I have "normal" skin, and have not had any problems with the color changing or fading throughout the day. I use the refill pan in a MAC pallette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A nice blue-based bright pink. It's a sheertone so very buildable, I apply 2-3 layers for my NC23 skin for it to show up. Doesn't break me out and lasts well throughout the day. A very dupeable shade though, so not worth the price IMO.

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!